BusinessObjects Board

Empty folders

Hi,

I have created a fresh new installation of SAP BI 4.2 SP6 and copied all with the upgrade management tool (from BOXI 3.1)

Live Office in 3.1 works fine, I can see and select reports when browsing the folders but in 4.2 excell 2016 does not show a single report, no reports are visible, the folders remain empty.

I am logged as administrator and I can see the reports in Webi & launchpad. I have checked the user security for folders and applications.

Creating a brain new report does not empty BUT newly created publications are visible!

Checking logs in logging folder does not really help. How can I set up better logs?

Thanks
empty.png

thirei :sweden: (BOB member since 2011-05-11)

Did install the latest release of LO?

charlie :us: (BOB member since 2002-08-20)

Hi Chaz,

I have installed the latest included with SP6 (14.2.6.2839), see picture. (The file name is called: SBOP BI PLATFORM 4.2 SP06 LIVE OFFICE WINDOWS (32B).ZIP)

/Thierry
LO_version.png

I have the same behavior on both our Develoment and UAT environments. Event starting excel locally on the front-end server for Dev gives the same. I will try to catch the API calls and ansvers, still being in the dark

My bad, they were no live office webi reports available in the repository at all.

First I had to press the webi button in excel to import a webi report and go thru the wizard to add an LO object in the report.

Case closed