BusinessObjects Board

Deployment of Universe/Documents in WebI

How do I import the Universe in Webi and documents also.

pramesh (BOB member since 2006-10-23)

I’m not sure that I understand your question. Do you have a WebI environment? Have you tried using a universe or report from the repository?

If the universe has been exported to the repository, and the documents have been exported to the repository (“Corporate Documents”) – they’re just available when you use WebI.

Anita Craig :us: (BOB member since 2002-06-17)

Hi,

I Have Universe which is already created and moreover I have WebI environment only thing is that It has to be deployed in WebIntelligce.

and one moreoverthing is that it has to be Refreshed but when tried to refresh in Webi its giving error as WIS 00008.Pls let me know the solution for it.

Thanks

pramesh (BOB member since 2006-10-23)

I’m still having trouble understanding you.

However, I checked my BusinessObjects version 5.1.x Online Guides – ErrorEN.pdf – and there’s no such error message for WebI 2.7.x – error messages are in the format WI0008, not WIS 00008 – and there’s no such error WI0008 for WebI versions 1.x/2.x.

Are you perhaps instead on WebI version XI? If so, I or another moderator can move this to the WebI XI forum, where someone might be able to help.

But – have you helped yourself first? Have you checked whatever online guide is available for Error messages for version XI?

Anita Craig :us: (BOB member since 2002-06-17)