BusinessObjects Board

Data loading to Postgre is too slow in DS 4.2

Hi All,

I am trying to load data to Postgres DB. Performance is to too slow, it takes 8 hrs to load 1 Million records for simple source to target mapping.
Postges version: 9.6.6.

I tried to load same data set to MS sql server, it takes only few mins.

I optimized the job, still performance is too low.

Can anyone please suggest how to improve the data loading performance for ODBC based target database.

Thanks

DbUoRdAsI :india: (BOB member since 2012-05-08)

Hello,

Did you manage to find a solution for this?

Thanks,

nithya_raj (BOB member since 2007-02-03)

Norton.com/Setup is most popular antivirus setup from Norton which protects you online & offline from virus and malware. Download your setup here Norton.com/Setup

Office.com/Setup is a software which is used by almost all company and business and even by individuals For all their office activities or for personal use. It has excel, word, and ppt as their constituent are most widely used apps.

Office.com/Setup is a set of desktop applications, which is widely used products for the home as well as an office. Microsoft office gives the freedom of writing documents, blogs, letters and with the use of Microsoft office PowerPoint one can prepare a presentation also.

mcafee.com/activate is a antivirus software for laptop, PC, Mac for internet security form viruses and malware. Enter code to get started and protect while online surfing and downloading.

mcafee.com/activate Since the world is developing each day with new computerized advances, digital dangers, malware, information, and harming diseases have additionally turned out to be increasingly more progressed with every day.

tuckerjackk (BOB member since 2019-05-24)