BusinessObjects Board

Create Your Own BOB Logo!

Here on BOB we’re having some fun with a few holiday logos in place of our standard green guy. Our regular board logo looks like this:

For the next few weeks, board members will see the logo rotate between alternate versions such as these:

And of course this:

During the American Thanksgiving week we used this:

Now I do realize that some of these logos are not necessarily going to reflect the global nature of our community. For example, the snowflake probably doesn’t make much sense to our friends below the equator. :wink: So that’s where this post comes in to play.

If you have a minimal amount of graphical talent (or even a lot!) and would like to have your work immortalized as a part of our community, here is your chance! Come up with a seasonal logo - it does not have to be for the end of year holiday season, it can be anything you like. For example, how about a special logo for talk like a pirate day?

Come up with a logo, and as long as it meets certain standards of taste (I don’t think I need to list the obvious issues here) we’ll consider adding your seasonal logo to the rotation next year. Until Google opens their next competition to design a Google Doodle, this could be your shot at Internet fame. Go for it. :sunglasses: Post your image here, either as an attachment or a link. Be sure to include information about the holiday you’ve decided to honor, and the date or date range. If your logo is approved, we’ll start using it next year.

In case you have not heard the term before… What is a Google Doodle?

Bob (BOB member since 2002-06-06)

Pumpkin

Sputnik (not sure why this one is thumbnailed so large)

Anarchy
bob_pumpkin.png
bob_anarchy_1.png
bob_sputnik.png

kbrazell :us: (BOB member since 2003-08-19)

We have something like that now that we use around Halloween:

(image removed)

Here are a few more:

Earth Day

(image removed)

Teacher’s Day

(image removed)

And there are a few more that haven’t been used yet. :slight_smile:

Dave Rathbun :us: (BOB member since 2002-06-06)

bob_pumpkin.png
bob_anarchy_1.png
bob_sputnik.png

Not sure why the previous thumbnail on the Sputnik version came out so large.

even the link to the file under the thumbnail points to the wrong location on the server. I fixed the link above.

Better anarchy image - use on election day
bob_anarchy_2.png

kbrazell :us: (BOB member since 2003-08-19)