BusinessObjects Board

Combined aggregation

Is it possible to make a combined aggregation?

Something like this?

=Aantal ([AMBULANT])VoorElke ([Clientid]) Of Aantal ([AWARE])VoorElke ([Clientid])

Roughly translated to english;

=Number([AMBULANT])ForEach ([Clientid]) Or Number ([AWARE])ForEach ([Clientid])

So, what i want is to combine a few variables in my aggregation.

Usually, this isn’t necessary because i can make an aggregation of a clientid and drag this as a value into my crosstable but in this issue that doesn’t work because the variables had to be made with the “compare” function because the source table had multiple, comma separated values…

???
that does not make sense to me.
what is your goal with the ForEach-logic ?
there is nothing to calculate in this forrmula!

give us some simple example-table/data.

try to separate complex logic into single (working) variables and then
add them to a final 3rd variable.

Instead of ‘Number’ do you maybe mean ‘Count’?

You can add multiple aggregated variables together, if that’s what you mean by combine. Something along the lines of count([ambulant]) + count([aware]).

Otherwise, if you really want A or B, you need to define the logic using IF THEN logic. If count([ambulant]) = x then count([ambulant]) else count([aware]).

Hi all,

Very late respons from my side, busy with Corona projects…

I’ll try to explain.

As i mentioned, i have a crappy source on which i have to report.

The source tables are comma separated, something like this (i have about 8 sourvces like this:();

Adviesmeldingaardhgkmvormkm

Because of the comma i have to use compare functions like below;
=Als Vergelijken([Adviesmeldingaardhgkmvormkm]; “10”) Dan 1 Anders 0

As a result i have a large number of variables. I report these now in vertical tables per variable but would like to present the report as a crosstable.

To do so i need a value to drag in the crosstable which is the background of my question.

Hope this makes any sense:)

Your data source is now clearer, but your required output is still unclear. What are you trying to put in the crosstab? What is in the row and column fields and what field are you looking to have for the value. Can you provide an example of what you are trying to achieve like you did with the data.

This may be something that should be pushed down to the query level instead of trying to do it in the report.