BusinessObjects Board

Can not use Live Office to import WEBI report anymore

Over the last 2 years I have developed many SAP / Xcelsius dashboards utilizing Live Office. Everything was perfect until a week ago. Refreshing a Dashboard using Live Office I refreshed 100 times stopped working. I received “(An Internal Error Occurred while calling ‘openDocument’ API. (Error: ERR_WIS_30270) (Error:INF)”. Nobody could access the WEBI Source so I rebuilt it. When I tried to connect the new WEBI source into the Dashboard through Live Office; everything seems to work as it should until it is time to place the data into the destination in the Dashboard. I get a green bar saying “Inserting from a Web Intelligence document. Retrieving data from server”. Half way through I receive “An Error occurred when refreshing [Report Name]”. Show Details says “An error occurred when rendering the view”. No other developer is experiencing this problem. From a Blank Model Dashboard with a simple small WEBI report I cannot use Live Office to bring data in. I get the same error. However, I can bring the same simple WEBI report into a regular Excel instance using Live Office with no issue. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Dashboards and Live Office. Error logs show nothing relevant. I am unable to use Live Office to import data into any of my dashboards and tired of cutting and pasting to get by. Any help is appreciated.

SAP Dashboards 4.1 SP4, Live Office 4.1 SP4, Business Objects 4.1 SP4, Excel 2010, Windows 7, Intel I5-4200M 16GB, Java Version 1.8.0_66
Before Error.pdf (35.0 KB)
live office error.pdf (24.0 KB)

kcinmd (BOB member since 2014-11-20)

Hello kcinmd,

Did you have any solution for this?

Cheers
Marcelo

BIConsult :new_zealand: (BOB member since 2010-07-28)