BusinessObjects Board

BusObj error BOL #109

Im getting this error when I try to run a report from the web. Can anyone help? It is saying data providers not refreshed. I have a total of 4 data providers. One data provider contains date information.

[Moderator Edit: Please use proper spacing after punctuation. I have gone ahead and place a space after each period and question mark, so the sentences break properly.]

sindhu (BOB member since 2005-05-22)

have you the same trouble refreshing the corresponding rep file using Business objects full client on webi server ?

bernard timbal :fr: (BOB member since 2003-05-26)

I too am getting the same error. Would appreciate if anyone could tell me how to resolve this problem.

BusObj error BOL #109 The following data providers have not been successfully refreshed: Actuals. (DMA0007)

Thanks

mak1600 (BOB member since 2006-02-09)

Troubleshooting Step #1: Have you tried refreshing the document via full client, using the same values for prompts, if any? Have you then checked the length of time each of the data providers takes and how many rows each returns?

Is it possible that the “Actuals” query (which I think is the one that the error is pointing out) takes too long, and might be timing out when contending for WebI server resources?

Anita Craig :us: (BOB member since 2002-06-17)

Even i am getting the same error but i am getting only for one category of reports and that too on the client side and on my side it is working fine.

Please help if anyone knows this…

Akash Rochwani (BOB member since 2006-08-29)