BusinessObjects Board

BusinessObjects Certification Exams

I’ve been meaning to do this for a long time, but just haven’t had the time. I apologize for that. I’ll work with Jansi to get it done as soon as possible.

MichaelWelter :vatican_city: (BOB member since 2002-08-08)

Me too. We’ll speak and get this done by this long weekend if possible.

Jansi :india: (BOB member since 2008-05-12)

Hi,
I figured it out the answers myself by calling the Pearson Test center and SAP.

1. How the Test centers are different on SAP and Pearson Vue websites
    They both are different but taking the same test. What ever is convenient for you, you can go with that. Pearson VUE is the only approved partner of SAP certification.

2. Will I get the Training material when I register for the exam which is listed as $500
    No. Not only by registering the exam. That $500 is only for the certification fee. In order to get the SAP training material you need to register for SAP classes which are BOW310 and BOW320 (Instructor Lead) ($1150+$575) OR BOW315 and BOW325 (e-learning) ($695 each).

All the above mentioned information I receive by calling SAP Education Center

I don’t think I violate any rules by giving this information. I just want to make it easy for other people so they don’t have to go through all this.

Thanks,
Sheriey

Maria_2 (BOB member since 2007-01-17)

Sheriey,

Thank you so much for getting that information. We’ll make sure to include it in the updated FAQ.

MichaelWelter :vatican_city: (BOB member since 2002-08-08)

Hi,

I had done my BOE Certification in Dec 2010 and got a survey this week from SAP regarding the significance/role of 50% off coupon they had for last year. Looks like they may come up with something similar this year too.

Thanks,

bocert09 (BOB member since 2009-09-04)

Certification FAQ

Dave Rathbun :us: (BOB member since 2002-06-06)

Hi guys!

Will there be new exams for BOE XI 4.0? Or they will still retain the BOE 3.x exams?

Thanks!

R.A. :philippines: (BOB member since 2008-10-28)

I have C_BOWI_30 exam this tuesday, any advices?

zhisker (BOB member since 2011-01-27)

Hi All,

All by the grace of Almighty, today I passed my C_BOWI_30 exam.

Finally its done!! :+1:

Now, I 'd like to know how can I GET and USE a logo on my resume. What are the other kind of information I can put on resume regarding this certification.

Please do not redirect me to FAQ link by Jansi and Mike. I know there is a link but it is just taking me to Pearson Vue website.

Thanks in advance

zhisker,

What I recommend for you is go through the “Java Report Panel” and “Performing On_Report Analysis” PDF’s THROUGHLY. DO NOT MISS ANY SINGLE WORD IN IT.

There are free on help.sap.com

Please let me know if you find difficulty in finding them

Best of Luck :+1:

Take Care[/quote]

Gurus,

I’m am very much willing to take C_BOWI_30 exam.

Could you help me on the below :-

1> Is training is mandatory to be able to take this exam ? I’ve good working knowledge and I don’t think I need a training. Do I still need to ?

2> If not then how do I get an SAP ID to register for the Certification in VUE website? In the very first step, vue site asks me for a unique SAP ID to be taken from SAP Service Marketplace. I don’t have one and employer is not SAP customer/partner. How do I get SAP ID to register in Vue.

Request you to help .

thenirajprakash (BOB member since 2011-02-16)

Thats Great Sheriey Congratulations.I have been reading on net and on forums but still am not very clear.Hope you can help me on that.

Per the prior pattern there were three exams SAB201 ,SABE301 and SABE401 to get BOE certified. I dont find them on SAP website any more.
Have they changed the structure. For now to get business object certified do we have to appear for C_BOWI_30 now.

Can you please clarify.The forum is not still udpated with this answer.

Thanks in advance
Anushka

anushka (BOB member since 2007-09-06)

Dear sheriey,

What other PDF’s do you recommend to read in order to pass C_BOWI_30 exam?and what topics of report designing(e.g drilling, filters,calculation contaxt etc.) should I more focus on?Do you remember any questions from exam? if so, are you able to send me them via email, please?

Thank you for help!

Best Regards,
drd

drd (BOB member since 2011-03-03)

Hi All,

Recently got SAP customer ID number to write BOCP,
is this a good idea to go ahead for certifications for BOXI XI 3.X or wait for
4.0 certification.
Chandu

chanduk7 (BOB member since 2009-05-08)

Is there an option to write the certification exam only for Universe and Reporting?

SRR (BOB member since 2009-01-20)

Congratulations! By the way, which logo you can put on your resume? I have my BOE certification 2 years ago, but never put… :lol:

I have passed my BOE Certified in 2008. I just wonder should I take the C_BOWI_30 exam?? Can advise?

ylai20 :malaysia: (BOB member since 2008-05-21)

Hi Guys

does anyone know if there is a register of individuals who are actually certified as BOCP\BECP\SAP Associates etc.

I know this service is availble for certifications like Prince2 project management.

Thanks

JJ

jane123 :it: (BOB member since 2006-02-22)

I have my C_BOE_30 exam on Thursday. Any advice, prayers and luck are welcome!

Been reviewing admin/deployment guide feverishly for the last two weeks. Originally thought about scheduling the test on Friday, but then realized this friday is the 13th :shock: …so I quickly decided to go with thursday instead.

I did find a 50% of promotion code, valid until 6/30/11. Made the test $250.

CSGDrew :us: (BOB member since 2008-02-12)

Dear Gents,

Could you please send to me the SAP Business Object XIR3 administration Document, I want to have the exam to be certified, send it in Inbox or m_ebrahim_5@hotmail.com please for any one have it send it to me i will be appreciate. :oops:

I have one question is the exam one part or three part that becouse as i know it’s three document ?

BR/
Ebrahim Alturk

ebrahim83 (BOB member since 2009-02-21)

The admin documentation can be obtained from service.sap.com. If you have an S number you should be able to login and download the pdf guides.

So, I failed the C_BOE_30 exam first time around. It is 65% you need to pass, fyi. I think i saw 75% somewhere on this thread. Received a 63% first time. Beat myself up pretty good being so close. Passed with 84% second time. Its a hard test. I am glad to be done with it and can resume my social life that i gave up to study for this for the past month.

CSGDrew :us: (BOB member since 2008-02-12)