BusinessObjects Board

BusinessObjects Certification Exams

Passed SABE501 exam today. Hopefully, should be getting the actual certificate from SAP in few months.

BOisBest :india: (BOB member since 2004-04-05)

Congratulations. :+1:

Jansi :india: (BOB member since 2008-05-12)

15 sleepless nights
15 days of high-priority request (don’t know why/where they came from)
3000 pages of RTM-

Resulted in producing a SAP double associate

:cheers:

Phewwww

was in a situation where I finished QAWI201V3 and SABE 201,301 and 401 till last month. A sudden shocker came when all the existing exams are decommissioned and new pattern of certification exams are on the way :crazy_face:

Well Wednesday; today is really a day of achievement.

Cleared SABE 501 today and QAWI301V3 (Saturday)

KhoushikTTT :us: (BOB member since 2005-02-24)

Congratulations :+1:

There is nothing quite like a hard deadline for focusing the mind :lol:

Sean Reynolds :uk: (BOB member since 2004-12-16)

All,

I have finished giving BOCP XI R2 certification. Will I be getting certification through mail?. How can I get the BOCP logo.

I am very curious to my BOCP logo in my resume.

Please guide me.

Thanks
Grace

Gracelin (BOB member since 2010-04-29)

Welcome to B:bob:B!

This BusinessObjects Certification FAQs answer your questions:

Marek Chladny :slovakia: (BOB member since 2003-11-27)

Hi Neo,

I have completed my SABE401 yesterday only. I haven’t start studying SABE501 (Upgrade exam). But you are saying that I should have completed SABE501 exam before April 29th, that means this upgrade exam won’t be available after April 30th. So I won’t get the BOCP certification?

Please explain me

Thanks
Grace

Gracelin (BOB member since 2010-04-29)

Grace,
You are qualified as BOCP-BOE as of now.
Once the SAP Application Associate certification come on…two years down the line BOCP-BOE wont make any sense.
So if you can take SABE 501 tomorrow (Apr 30) take it and finish it or sorry to say you will have to take the SAP BO Enterprise exam costing $500.
Either way “All the best”

KhoushikTTT :us: (BOB member since 2005-02-24)

Hi All,

Now we can get the details on Latest certification, Sample questions and Syllabus from SAP website.

Please refer the following URL

http://www.sap.com/services/education/certification/certificationfinder.epx#

To get the details about Business Objects Web Intelligence certification, Use following URL. It seems that need to give only one test to gain this Certification. Can anyone please confirm?

http://www.sap.com/services/education/certification/certificationtest.epx?context=[[C_BOWI_30|G]]|

But I could not see the cost of the Exam as when tried to book for the Exam cannot see the INDIA in location option. They mentioned to contact local SAP Education office for more information.

patneel :india: (BOB member since 2006-11-02)

Hello tajrim,

congratulation for you about the first exam, i have a friend passed the two exams and he got the logo of SAP BO after two months

Zouwebi

Select from BI where BI.BI_Tools=" BO is the best Business intelligent Product" :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

zouwebi (BOB member since 2007-06-18)

[i]The fee in INR is Rs. 38,605.

~aquariansp[/i]

aquariansp (BOB member since 2004-07-27)

Hi,

Last year, I have completed DMDI201 and DMDI301 exams successfully and attained the BOCP-BODI certification.

Now it seems to be updated as a single exam with a new name.

C_BODI_20: SAP Certified Application Associate – SAP BusinessObjects Data Integrator XI R2

Here are my concerns.

1. My certification is still valid or I need to rewrite to get SAP Certified Application Associate.
  2. What is the cost of the new exam?

Thanks,
Sameer

sameer81 :new_zealand: (BOB member since 2007-09-15)

Second FAQ of this gives you the answer to your first question.

Jansi :india: (BOB member since 2008-05-12)

Hi,
Thanks everyone for your supports.
I have completed SABE 201,301 & 401 exams. To get the certificate in hand, do i need to complete SABE501 also or i will get certificte wthout writing exam SABE 501?
How much time does SAP take to provide certificts in hand?

If anyone needs help regarding SABE 201,301 & 401 kindly drop me a mail.

Thanks
Shiven

shiven (BOB member since 2010-02-24)

Hi
Can anyone please tell me the prerequisites for the LEVEL 1 exam. Suggest any material for preparation and topics.
Thanks in Advance.

SRR (BOB member since 2009-01-20)

Hi,
I am not able to enroll for the BO Webi exam though Person VUE as not aware how to get the SAP user ID but came across following rigid criteria’s by SAP education dept.

All BO certification will be offered by SAP and Not Person VUE

To appear for certification without attending any SAP course you need to fulfill the following criteria’s:

• To appear for Associate level certification without attending any SAP course you need Minimum 1 year of SAP Implementation Experience with minimum of 6 months experience in the module and version in which you wish to take up certification. (Note that Support and testing experience is not accounted for direct certification in all SAP modules except ABAP)
    - The last 1 year should be with your present employer
  • Your present employer should be a CUSTOMER or PARTNER of SAP

Important Note:
Clarifications required by SAP on the profile should be adhered to without which evaluation will not be done.
Please update your profiles in the first instance. If SAP does NOT approve the profile on the basis of incorrect or incomplete information, you will not be allowed to update your profiles or re-apply for direct certification for the next 6 months.

Is it the same case with SABE201,SABE301… certifications?

SRR (BOB member since 2009-01-20)

Hi!

I have been working with my company for past two months as a fresher(2009 grad) in datawarehousing (Business Objects).
I’d like to know if it is possible for me to take up certification exam november-december, 2010.
If so, which exam i am eligible for!

Thanks
Purnima

purnimashukla22 (BOB member since 2010-02-03)

Atleast in INDIA these are conditions…Can anyone pls confirm?

Hi Sameer,

As per the link given by you it was said existing certifications are still valid.Also one of the FAQ raised was saying SAP logo can be used can you please let me know if you have any link to get SAP logo for BODS certification.

Thanks
Raj

vjraj (BOB member since 2008-06-05)