BusinessObjects Board

BusinessObjects Certification Exams

I’ve asked Kenneth for an update re the BOCP-Data Integrator certification. There’s no mention of it so far…

josh.fletcher :australia: (BOB member since 2007-01-08)

Hi ,

I am planning to take certification in Business Objects. I have 2 years of hands on experience on Business Objects XI R2. I have worked in Universe Designing and WEBI. Could you please suggest me the BO certification, I should go for - that would be best suited for my profile. Or any BO Certification that I must do, keeping in mind the carrier and growth prospective. Kindly help.
I shall be really thankful.

Thanks & Regards,
Anju

anju890 (BOB member since 2010-02-17)

Hi Anju,
You can appear for BusinessObjects Web Intelligence XI 3.0 certification,since you have some experience on WEBI.

Rajasekar :india: (BOB member since 2004-07-16)

Thanks for the quick reply Rajasekar. Some has recommended to go for SABE201, SABE301, SABE401 certifications. Could you please suggest, how these are different and which one would suit most for a profile - 2 years of hands on BO XI R2 ( WEBI and Universe Designer).
Thanks Much :slight_smile:
Anju

anju890 (BOB member since 2010-02-17)

Anju I would suggest reading this entire thread. The certification (BOCP) that is acquired as a result of the three exams you list is discussed extensively. Additionally, on the more recent pages of this thread there is discussion of SAP’s upcoming change to the certification process - which will render your question about the three exams moot.

soulie :us: (BOB member since 2005-03-15)

Anju,

You can also review our Certification FAQ for more information.

MichaelWelter :vatican_city: (BOB member since 2002-08-08)

Is that really a good thing?

It may mean you still have to study all the same material, but be able to put it down in one exam instead. I think that will be more difficult, not easier.

bungy :us: (BOB member since 2007-10-04)

Hello All,

I am thinking of taking certification in Business Objects Web Intelligence XI 3.0.

I googled the topic and found some topics on Pass4Sure.com. Has anyone used them to prepare for this certification. It is quite expensive and I want to make sure if it is worth spending that much money. Any other suggestion will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Regards,
Purnima

prnmsharma :us: (BOB member since 2008-03-18)

I would only spend money on the official coursework from SAP Business Objects. Those courses and extensive practice using the tools should be sufficient to pass the exam(s).

soulie :us: (BOB member since 2005-03-15)

One interesting SAP “thing”: You can try an exam only 3 times for a specific version, if you do not pass it on the third run you will have to wait for a new version of the software to be relased.

Andreas :de: (BOB member since 2002-06-20)

Yes we need to study all,but the number of questions will be less.I have taken BOCP,In that most of the questions are getting repeated with diff answers.Probably those can be avoided.

Hi All,
I am working on business Object and need to write Business Object Certifications (SABE201, SABE301, SABE401). I am using www.vue.com link for scheduling my Exam date but I am unable to sign in because I have no account in www.vue.com . I have tried to create a Web Account and after providing all mandatory fields details, it is asking SAP User id, which currently I don’t have. Kindly let me know how and from where I can get SAP User id?. Kindly anyone help me out.

Thanks
shiven :stuck_out_tongue:

shiven (BOB member since 2010-02-24)

Hi shiven,
Those things has been discussed long back,please go through this certification thread to understand more[/quote]

Hi Rajasekar,

Please Could you provide me links for the same? Twice, I have gone through it but not found any specific information.

shiven (BOB member since 2010-02-24)

Welcome to B:bob:B! Please go through this certification FAQ for more information. Thanks.

Jansi :india: (BOB member since 2008-05-12)

I have gone through the FAQ and the most of the discussions,but did not find the answer I am looking for.I have done all 3 levels BOCP-BOE successfully on Dec,23 2009 from VUE authorized test center(Kolkata,India) ,but did not receive the certification yet.Is there any way to track the certification sending process?I talked to VUE representative and She asked me to contact business Objects for this.Is this the normal lead time they take to send the certifications?

dip_anj (BOB member since 2007-02-26)

This FAQ talks about it. I would say, stop not till the goal is reached. :slight_smile:

Jansi :india: (BOB member since 2008-05-12)

Hey folks, does everyone know that SAP is retiring BOCP - BOE (3 exams) and updating the certification to have only one exam for each certificate? Read about this and other relevant information at

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/cs/user/create/cs_msg%3Fx-lr=cs_disc%2F%26x-lr2=wlg%2F17940%26page=

twenty5 (BOB member since 2008-01-22)

Your link redirects to comment posting for the blog post. I’ve updated your link for you. Cheers!

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/17940

Chad L :us: (BOB member since 2009-11-18)

Thanks, Chad!

twenty5 (BOB member since 2008-01-22)