BusinessObjects Board

BusinessObjects Certification Exams

Thanks mate for clarifying

pratikshah83 (BOB member since 2010-01-03)

This might be a wierd questions,I have got my BOCP Certificate on 2008,unfortunately i missed my certificated during my relocation.Is there way i can reapply and get the certificate.

(Apologize for posting in the wrong place earlier,The post has been moved from general discussion)

Rajasekar :india: (BOB member since 2004-07-16)

SAP should seriously reconsider its certificate giving strategy. I have cleared the exam in the first week of november’09 and have not yet received my certificate. Now, I have to relocate to a new place. I don’t have the slightest idea of how am I going to get my certificate routed to a new place. And there is no excuse either because it ain’t less expensive!! :cuss:

Kevin

boxiadmin :us: (BOB member since 2007-03-09)

Certainly, I also would agree to Kevin’s point.

I finished a certification and raised a query about my certificate to SAP. They asked me to drop an e-mail to a ID given by them. But certainly no reply in the past 3 weeks!!!

I really don’t know whom to contact for this.

ganeshxp :us: (BOB member since 2008-07-17)

I had finished BOCP for Web Intelligence 3.0 since 30 oct 2009

and until now I didn’t receive my certificate and I had changed my company to the other place

So please if any one face the same situation and finally receive his certification please send

or if anybody knows the contact email for certification please send it

mohamed3500 (BOB member since 2008-07-12)

Check this certification FAQ.

Jansi :india: (BOB member since 2008-05-12)

Thanks a lot Jansi

I had read this before and I didn’t found any contact in it

I had tried to use SAP contact but I didn’t receive any action until now

mohamed3500 (BOB member since 2008-07-12)

Hi Jansi

Thats for your interest. Infact, I followed that process and sent an email, then I got an update from SAP asking me to drop an e-mail to another e-mail ID. For that ID only I dropped an e-mail some 1 month back. But no reply.

After this what can we do? Can someone have any views on this please. Absolutely, we can show the Merit sheet we got. But that is not my problem. I mean here, how to get my certificate.

ganeshxp :us: (BOB member since 2008-07-17)

I would send them another email, every day, until they respond. :twisted:

MichaelWelter :vatican_city: (BOB member since 2002-08-08)

Important:
In SAP community Network Blogs appears:
ffective April, 2010, there will be new SAP BusinessObjects certification exams available after realignment with the SAP certification program. All existing SAP BusinessObjects exams will be retired at the end of April and will be replaced by the following three exams:

• SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.x
• SAP Certified Application Associate - Crystal Reports 2008
• SAP Certified Application Associate - BusinessObjects Web Intelligence XI 3.x

Link to further information:
http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/17789%3Futm_source%3Dfeedburner%26utm_medium%3Dfeed%26utm_campaign%3DFeed%3A+BusinessObjects+%28SAP+Network+Weblogs%3ABusiness+Objects%29

Jaimepe :es: (BOB member since 2006-12-10)

Jaimepe, thank you so much for the information.

Jansi :india: (BOB member since 2008-05-12)

You are wellcome!!!
So, i must will do the 310 and 410 because i passed the 210 3 years ago… and until now i dont find time to study :slight_smile: .

Jaimepe :es: (BOB member since 2006-12-10)

I wonder what has happened to the BODI certification path, as it isn’t mentioned.

wahey :netherlands: (BOB member since 2007-05-31)

Today i was going through the SDN Blog and found this information on Business Objects Certification

Check more details
http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/17789

Rajasekar :india: (BOB member since 2004-07-16)

Hi,

Does anyone know when the certification will be upgraded to Data Services? The product has been out for a while now and has enough differences (especially the DQ integration). At present it means trying to relearn how things were done in in 11.x.x

I want to get it done while I have some time, but don’t want to be instantly obsolete!!!

I got redirected to this thread, even though I don’t think its relevant as specific to BODI/BODS. Case of over officious admin…

pxbaker :uk: (BOB member since 2007-01-09)

I guess it now means that if you are nearly through certifying in one area you had better get on with it before April and they change all the exams.

It does look as though Business Objects is slowly but surely dissapearing as a brand. I give it maybe another year before it no longer exists at all.

bungy :us: (BOB member since 2007-10-04)

Is “Certified Application Associate” a regular SAP terminology…?

Are there HIGHER levels of SAP Certification…?

Just from a naming POV - “Certified Application Associate” seems a lot less impressive to potential clients than the current “Certified Professional” designation.

MJRBIM :canada: (BOB member since 2007-03-23)

I agree with MJRBIM. Associatte sounds less impressive than professional.

THough I have always thought their should be levels:

Level 1: If you pass one exam in a subject
Level 2: You pass all exams in a subjects
Level 3: You are certified in more than 1 subject

Could be something like Associcatte, then Professional, and then finally Guru :slight_smile:

bungy :us: (BOB member since 2007-10-04)

See Cisco’s certifcation paths: Associate, Professional, and Expert.

Andreas :de: (BOB member since 2002-06-20)

Can we directly appear for the below 3 exams without completing BOXIR2 papers?

1)SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.x
2)SAP Certified Application Associate - Crystal Reports 2008
3)SAP Certified Application Associate - BusinessObjects Web Intelligence XI 3.x

kiwi (BOB member since 2009-06-17)