BusinessObjects Board

BusinessObjects Certification Exams

Hi,

I want to create an account in Pearson Vue to take SABE201 but it’s asking me for an SAP ID, where can I get that?

By the way, how much does it cost SABE201?

Thanks

micah (BOB member since 2009-07-23)

Please go through the Certification sticky topic.

These two FAQs address what you asked.
https://bobj-board.org/t/137190/5
https://bobj-board.org/t/137190/19

Jansi :india: (BOB member since 2008-05-12)

Hi,

Please let me know the division of questions between

1. Advanced Reporting features - Webi
  2. Universe Design

for the Webi 2 Exam.

Thanks in Advance,

Ravi

bocert09 (BOB member since 2009-09-04)

This one will work for you https://partner.enablement.sap.com

Regards
Siva.M

looksmee :uk: (BOB member since 2006-02-08)

Hello,

I am certified in BOXIR2.

Wish to know if the BO gurus take any other certifications besides the BOECP?

I am interested in DW certification. But, is it useful? In downtimes like these, BOECP has helped me find a new job. Will DW certification help me expand my realm of thinking?

Any thoughts…much appreciated

-Vikram

Diamond :india: (BOB member since 2009-08-26)

Hi, Vikram;

You can find the answer to your question here, in the Certification FAQ.

MichaelWelter :vatican_city: (BOB member since 2002-08-08)

Hi Michael,

Thanks for the quick response. However, I am not looking for the nitty-gritty details of BOECP. I have been there, done that. I am seeking advice from senior members, like you, in terms of expansion. Thinking beyond Business Objects. How if I educate myself in DW or PMP or anything, I can become an end to end architect in the near future. Some of you might have taken that route. Some of you might be in the process of taking it. Just seeking advices from everyone!!! Any insight would be helpful.

Thanks again.

Diamond :india: (BOB member since 2009-08-26)

Finally, I received my certificate in mail last week. Planning to take XI 3.0 update exam once we install XI3.1 and once I’m comfortable with it.

Thanks guys.

BOisBest :india: (BOB member since 2004-04-05)

Hello Michael,

I would like to take up the WebIntelligence Certification. I went through the FAQ’s you have posted. it was really helpful.

Would like to know from you if we should enroll for the webintelligence course before taking up the exam.

or

is it ok to give the exam without taking up the Webintelligence course provided by SAP.

If so would you please guide with the link for enrollment. Appreciate your guidance.

DWH (BOB member since 2006-04-25)

If you would really like to master Web Intelligence, I would highly recommend taking the course. An instructor led course gives you not only the training materials, but access to someone who has real experience far beyond the training materials. You can find the course schedule ]|]here. If you simply want to pass the exam, study the user guides.

MichaelWelter :vatican_city: (BOB member since 2002-08-08)

anybody knows about Time Limit for each BO exams??? i heard from few ppl that “within one year after completing level 1(SABE201), have to complete rest two levels to get Certified”. is it true?

Thanks In advance
Leila

leila :india: (BOB member since 2008-01-08)

That is not correct. I completed my certification over a period of 1.5 years. You can take exams at any time.

BOisBest :india: (BOB member since 2004-04-05)

Hi,
I gave my BODI certification exam (DMDI201 level-1) in the first week of August. It’s 10 weeks since and I’m yet to receive the certificate.

I’m wondering if I am alone in experiencing this or do others too come to experience these delays?

If anyone could share their thoughts/experiences in this regard, it’ll be helpful.

Is there anyway I can contact BODI (or PearsonVue) about this?

Thanks a lot, in advance, for your time and inputs.

srinivas_t (BOB member since 2007-11-25)

It should not take this much time, am remembering that there is a discussion post on this thread about the contact details for your certification queries .

The BODI certification is a two exam certification, i.e. you’ll need to pass the two exams in order for you to receive a certificate.

wahey :netherlands: (BOB member since 2007-05-31)

I am new in web intelligence.I would like to give an exam on web intelligence XI R3 .can any one inform me about any link from where I can get the dump to prepare myself.

Thanks

anushree (BOB member since 2009-09-23)

We do not condone asking for or sharing so-called “dumps” in order to pass certification exams. Learn the tools and do it correctly. :slight_smile:

Thanks for understanding.

Dave Rathbun :us: (BOB member since 2002-06-06)

Hi mickael,

can u pls tell me from where i
I’ll get the training materials to pass the examination of BO webi XI r3.
pls send me the link.

Thanks in advance.

anushree (BOB member since 2009-09-23)

Hi

It would be greatly appreicated to look into the link to answer you.

Regards
Siva.M

Hi all,

Little confusion here.

My aim is to get BOCP-BOE certification on XI3.0/3.1.

to get that certification should I pass first XIR2-related exams SABE201, SABE301, SABE401 and then take an additional exam(donno the code) for XI3.0/3.1?

or

Should I only take QAWI201V3.0 and QAWI301V3.0 to achieve the same result?

side note:
Although I have background in XIR2, I don’t need/want XIR2 certification.

if someone could enlighten me…

thanks

MrH.

MrH :us: (BOB member since 2007-08-17)