BusinessObjects Board

BOB Member of the Year 2009 Results

We are pleased to announce that we have a tie this year for the BOB Member of the Year voting. Andreas was voted into first place this year after two years of second place finishes, and haider joins him as co-Member of the Year. We will use “golf rules” and award first-place medals to both of these folks, which leaves 3rd place for Dwayne Hoffpauir. Dwayne has continued his streak of recognition by the user community for the third year in a row.

As we have done before, we wanted to interview one of the winners, and haider has graciously accepted our request. However, due to personal issues he has not been available. Rather than delay the announcement further, we decided to go ahead and announce this well-deserved honor for all three of these BOB members. We will follow with haider’s interview when he has the time.

Congratulations to the winners and thanks to everyone who took the time to nominate or vote during this process. :bob:

Bob (BOB member since 2002-06-06)

Wow… Hearty wishes to you Andreas, Hyder and Dwayne* and to all the others too. You all deserve it. :+1:

Jansi :india: (BOB member since 2008-05-12)

Congratulations to Andreas, Haider, Dwayne Hoffpauir.

Arjun (BOB member since 2008-07-28)

Hey, congratulations to Andreas, haider and Dwayne! :slight_smile:

Marek Chladny :slovakia: (BOB member since 2003-11-27)

I’d say the best won! All three of you folks do an outstanding job here. Congratulations.

MichaelWelter :vatican_city: (BOB member since 2002-08-08)

Thank you very much :wave:

I gained so much from the old AOL listserv and it has been a pleasure trying to give back and help other people working with SAP BusinessObjects.

I remember when I started working with BusinessObjects in spring of 2000 (I got my first training in Atlanta, GA USA) and how I was desperately looking for some help. The instructor recommended the AOL listserv.

Andreas :de: (BOB member since 2002-06-20)

:+1: :+1: :+1:

Remember last year voting? That dilbert I faked back then is all yours now, isn’t it? :mrgreen:

Werner Daehn :de: (BOB member since 2004-12-17)

Thanks everyone for the wishes, and to all who voted :slight_smile:

To be honest, I never expected this high honour to come my way as I am totally humbled by it.

I would say that being here on BOB from the time I joined, I always learnt a new thing everyday. So I was actually gaining myself more than what I must have given others

Thanks to Dave Rathbun for creating this platform and a standing ovation for his selfless work

haider :es: (BOB member since 2005-07-18)

Congratulation Andreas, Haider and Dwayne! :smiley:
I would like to show my gratitude to all of you and other BOB members for your selfless effort to guide people with excellent resolutions.

Best of luck for coming year! :+1:

SD_0833 :india: (BOB member since 2008-08-07)

Congratulations to the winners :+1:

gssharma :india: (BOB member since 2006-10-30)

Congratulations Andreas, Haider and Dwayne! :slight_smile:

nithya_raj (BOB member since 2007-02-03)

Congratulations to Andreas, Haider, Dwayne Hoffpauir.

Satyaa :india: (BOB member since 2008-04-02)

Congratulations Andreas, Haider and Dwayne!

dandamudi :india: (BOB member since 2008-07-03)

There are not very active in your post :mrgreen:

Congratulation Andreas, Haider and Dwayne! :+1:
You all deserve it.

Thanks,

Rana :india: (BOB member since 2008-07-08)

Congratulation Andreas, Haider and Dwayne! :+1: :smiley:

krish007 :india: (BOB member since 2006-10-06)

Congratulations Andreas, Haider and Dwayne :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

zizou :tunisia: (BOB member since 2008-07-31)

Congratulation Andreas, Haider and Dwayne! Great Job!!!

Cheers,

Luca Spinelli :it: (BOB member since 2008-08-27)

@Dave & @Hyder: Any update on the interview? Waiting, waiting and waiting. :sleeping:

Jansi :india: (BOB member since 2008-05-12)

Me too eagerly awaiting.

Arjun (BOB member since 2008-07-28)