BusinessObjects Board

BOB Logo for hat or T-Shirt?

Hi there,

I would like to create a hat or t-shirt with the female B:mrsbob:B logo, hence my question: does the purple face exist in a better resolution? maybe there is already something like this?
I’d be happy to hear from you :wink:
cheers
MU

Miss Universe :de: (BOB member since 2010-02-16)

We did hats and t-shirts years ago, but only with the green version. It would be easy enough to substitute pink (or any color) thread for the green though. How were you thinking of getting a hat done? My wife has a fancy sewing machine (with a USB port no less!) that we used to create the hats. I don’t mind sharing the design file, but you would have to know a vendor that can use the same file format.

We don’t currently have any plans to create more hats.

Dave Rathbun :us: (BOB member since 2002-06-06)

Hi Dave,

thanks for the answer :wink:
a sewing machine with USB?! Wow.

I thought of just creating one via e.g. shirtcity.com and upload a png or whatever you might have. The sewing machine format might become a bit tricky though - depending on how proprietary it is…

cheers
MU :mrsbob:

Our t-shirts were done via a silk screen process. All I had to do to make that work was provide a scale image for each color printed on transparency film. I can see if I can find those files.

The hats were embroidered. They required special file formats to drive the sewing machine. We also created BOB moderator shirts and at least one jacket that I can remember. :slight_smile:

Dave Rathbun :us: (BOB member since 2002-06-06)

sounds complicated :wink:

I would already be happy to get the :mrsbob: icon (or :mrgreen:) in a bigger scale, I think I’ll manage to photoshop the B’s around it somehow…

Hi,

plz tell me how to get BOB Logo hat or T-Shirt?

Toppersnotes :india: (BOB member since 2015-01-13)

They are no longer available. :mrgreen:

MichaelWelter :vatican_city: (BOB member since 2002-08-08)