BusinessObjects Board

BO6.5 webi shows cannot display page after refreshing report

Hi All,

Im facing issue with webi version on BO 6.5… when I am trying to refresh a report in infoview(webi), im getting page cannot be displayed error after 15-20 mins.

But the same report when I run in Desktop Intelligence, I can fetch the data.
Current Execution time which is set for this universe is 20 mins.

Could someone help on this issue, why we are not getting data in infoview.

Regards,
Vignesh :hb:

vignesh300592 (BOB member since 2015-10-13)

Is Webi running on a supported server, and running via a supported browser?

To be honest, helping with a version thats as unsupported as 6.5 isnt easy. Time to upgrade.

ABILtd :uk: (BOB member since 2006-02-08)

[Moderator Note: Moved from About BOB to WebIntelligence Version 6]

Marek Chladny :slovakia: (BOB member since 2003-11-27)

Hi

Thanks for the response!!

Webi is running on Windows 2000 server which does not have vendor support as well…

This is a quarterly report which was running fine till the last quarter, we are facing this issue only for this current quarter.

Vignesh.

Which will indicate that something has changed. You need to find out what that is configuration wise (server or BO)

It sounds a lot like a timeout issue to me; the default timeout period for Tomcat is 20 minutes, so you might be bumping into that. I’d try either changing the timeout, or just schedule the report.

joepeters :us: (BOB member since 2002-08-29)

Hi Mark!!!

We have checked with the configurations, there is nothing changed on it. The problem is only with 2 reports, and all other reports are running fine in both deski and infoview.

@Joepeters,

This report is running fine in desktop intelligence in less than 20 mins. Only infoview is showing page cannot be displayed.

Thanks in Advance.

Vignesh.