BusinessObjects Board

Available SAP Training Videos

Does anyone know if SAP has released any updated training tutorials for BI4.3?

We have links to some old ones, but need updated ones with the new FIORI launchpad.
I’m trying to find updated equivelents to the following:

Official Product Tutorials - SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence 4.x
Official Product Tutorials – SAP BusinessObjects BI Launch Pad 4.x

1 Like

Hi - this link has some updated tutorials by look of it: Tutorials – SAP Business Intelligence Platform 4.x - Business Intelligence (BusinessObjects) - Community Wiki

1 Like

I looked at that link. Most of the new stuff is just on what’s new with 4.3. I’m looking for actual tutorials on how to use the Fiori launchpad. The What’s New videos don’t really provide a good over view of how to transition from the legacy launchpad to the Fiori launchpad.

I think SAP should step up and provide this sort of information for free.

Here is a non-free option that might help you to put together some highlights to share within your organization.

It probably also takes longer then the users want to take as well. :frowning:

I can give you 2 overview (of mine) about, but, sorry: they are in italian :frowning:

Differences between BI 4.2 and 4.3 - BI Launchpad - Differenze fra BI 4 2 e BI 4 3 BI LaunchPad - YouTube
Differences between BI 4.2 and 4.3 - Client Tools - Webinar Differenze fra SAP BI 4.2 e SAP BI 4.3 - Client Tools - YouTube

But I think the images are so explicative
Vincent
SAP BI Trainer

and also:
Differences between BI 4.2 and 4.3 - CMC Differenze fra BI 4 2 e BI 4 3 - CMC (Central Management Console) - YouTube

Vincent
SAP BI Trainer

Hi John, hopefully you’ll find some helpful resources here: https://www.youtube.com/sapbusinessanalytics/search?query=businessobjects