BusinessObjects Board

Authorisation error for Cleansing Package from Inf Steward

Dear all,

I have created a cleansing package in Information Steward 4.2 SP1 and imported it via ATL to my Data Services 4.2 SP1 repository. Here, I get two problems.

1. For both export and import I authorised in BO using SAP authentication, and my (imported into CMC) SAP-userID is in the Administrators group.

Still, when trying to check details of the imported Data Cleansing Package I’m getting errors:

Transform <DPC_CLEANSING_PKG_002_DataCleanse>:Option Error(Option: [Cleansing Package/Cleansing Package Name]): <UDC0401>: Data Cleanse is unable to retrieve cleansing packages from Cleansing Package Builder. Only local cleansing packages are available.
 Ensure that the InputFileRepository Server has been enabled. Info: Failed while trying to log on user ~/MYUSER. RFC error: "Number:000 (USER_OR_PASSWORD_INCORRECT)"

The same functionality works fine if I use an Enterprise userID for authentication.

1. So I execute the cleansing job when logged on to Designer as an Enterprise user. I get some correct result data, yet in the job error log I see other errors:

ODBC call <SQLDriverConnect> for data source <EBA133> failed: <[Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 11.0][SQL Server]Cannot
 open database "ds_repo" requested by the login. The login failed.

[Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 11.0][SQL Server]Login failed for user 'NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM'.>. Notify Customer Support.

|Session BJ_DPC_003_CLEANSE_ENRICH|Data flow DF_DPC_003_CLEANSE_ENRICH

System Exception <ACCESS_VIOLATION> occurred. Process dump option is off. Process is not dumped.

Should I explicitly allow the SYSTEM user in MS SQL Server to have access to my ds_repo database (my local repository)? I never had to do it before. Or is it something else?

Thanks!

Codehopper (BOB member since 2010-05-14)