BusinessObjects Board

Auditing report containing scheduled report information.

Hi All,

I need to create a report which will provide us information regarding especially “Scheduled” reports that ran on particular day/time (e.g. Monday XYZ), along with other information like, Schedule instance owner, report object name, path, status, Duration for which the report ran, start time, end time, etc.
I need this report very badly, since there are lot of reports scheduled specially on monday by our users, which is creating very much load on servers, resulting into slow running reports or failing them.
Please help.

Thanks,
Sourabh

Sourabh.Ghadge (BOB member since 2015-03-11)

If you’re on version 4.x of the BI Platform, you’ll need to go to the Auditing page in the CMC and make sure that “Folder Path Details” is checked.

From there, you should be able to get everything except the path from the ADS_EVENT table. You specifically want to pull data based on the “Run” event type. If you’re doing this in Crystal instead of Webi, let me know and I’ll write a query for you. If you’re doing this in Webi, you should go here to get the latest version of the Audit universe: https://blogs.sap.com/2015/07/15/unlock-the-auditing-database-with-a-new-universe-and-web-intelligence-documents-for-bi41/.

-Dell[/url]

hilfy :us: (BOB member since 2007-04-16)

Hi Dell-

Could you please let us know how to get the webi schedule information in Audit report which includes “Scheduled” reports that ran on particular day/time (e.g. Monday XYZ), along with other information like,Instance title, Schedule instance owner, report object name, path, status, Duration for which the report ran, start time, end time, etc.

Thanks
MR

mr1925 (BOB member since 2020-07-30)