BusinessObjects Board

Anyone planning on going?

OK – I’ll take a middle ground: 1,850 by Friday…

Anita Craig :us: (BOB member since 2002-06-17)

i’m going high since this place is THE BEST!

2.200 :mrgreen:

csievert :denmark: (BOB member since 2002-06-17)

Agreed! However, the best are already here! :wink:

Anita Craig :us: (BOB member since 2002-06-17)

I cannot wait. I have been a very silent user. Not too many posts, but a avid fan of BO and the list server (new and old) :smiley:

Anish Sheth (BOB member since 2002-08-17)

We’re having a wonderful time at the Conference. I wish all the Bobians could be here.

. . . . Well, off to the reception and Bob gathering. :mrgreen:

MichaelWelter :vatican_city: (BOB member since 2002-08-08)

Interesting this. Although Cindy’s poll hasn’t been updated for a while and certainly not for Miami we are seeing a trickle of new users - just a few more each day then I reckon is normal. I wonder…

Nick Daniels :uk: (BOB member since 2002-08-15)

Well, I wouldn’t expect the user list to jump until everyone gets home from the conference. We’ve been passing out a ton of Bob stickers, and have been wearing our Bob T-shirts as well. Bob is making quite a splash. WOOHOO!!!

Okay so conference is over…we’re currently on 1595 users - lets call it 1600. So lets see where we end up by the end of the week :mrgreen:

I would say, that based on the number of people I talked to who were not aware that anything like this was available…2500 by the end of October! :mrgreen: :crazy_face:

Eileen King :us: (BOB member since 2002-07-10)

ok…my guess is…2000

Andreas :de: (BOB member since 2002-06-20)

NO WAY! I was thinking that 2000 would be nice but just a pipe dream - you guys should all go into sales :mrgreen: :blue: :rotf:

If I’m right, you’re buying me a beer, right? :cheers:

I think we tagged absolutely everybody. It was great 'cause people genuinely listened to the info then were charged to pass the info along to a friend. Even if someone wasn’t wearing a sticker, I found that they knew the story. By the end of it they were kinda rolling their eyes and running from me.

Cindy Clayton :us: (BOB member since 2002-06-11)

I think we all owe Steve a great, big Bob :mrgreen: Hug!!! Thank you Steve for providing the stickers…I really think they were the hit of the conference!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I stickered anybody who got too close…I look forward to seeing all of my new “Bob” friends right here real soon…

I don’t think we could have had that impact without Steve and his :mrgreen: Stickers!!!

The funniest experience I had was tonight on my way home…the airport screen asked me about Bob…I had a sticker on my bag and just started on my spiel…I want to know who put the Bob stick on the bottom of my shirt so that I was sporting Bob on my butt all through the Miami Airport!!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Bob on your butt, huh? Maybe we need Bob boxer shorts for next year.

Thanks for the kudos on the stickers. I do think they made a difference. I even got Dave Kellogg (BO VP of Marketing) to wear one for a while.

I think we gave out over 500 stickers. I’ll keep the rest for next year.

Steve Krandel :us: (BOB member since 2002-06-25)

Consider it done! I shall be sooo impressed… :mrgreen: :yesnod:

Elaine, did you really get sunburned? You had that great sunscreen!

Bad news folks! My camera was stolen from my luggage during my return travel last night. I have to go back to the airport today to file a pilferage claim. :reallymad: I’m am so sick about this.

Major bummer, Mike. I hope it wasn’t an expensive camera…

For those of you that ignore Off Topic, I’ve posted some of my pictures there in this topic. Enjoy!

Dave

Dave Rathbun :us: (BOB member since 2002-06-06)

Well, I paid about $750 for it. It currently sells for about $500 (of course). But the real value was in the photos, especially that one of Michelle Pinti covered in birds. :wah: :cuss: :wah: :cuss: