BusinessObjects Board

About the downloads category

This forum contains code samples, universes, and other downloadable items. To post here, use the Request Access button on the group page with a link to the content you want to share.

One topic per file please.

If you have a topic that should be moved here please flag your post.

Disclamer

Code samples and other downloads are posted as examples only. Be smart: be sure to understand the code before you use it in a production system. bobj-board.org is not responsible for maintaining or validating the code samples or other downloads found here, and makes no representation as to fitness for any particular purpose. Use at your own risk.

:?: How do I get my code posted?
:idea: Use the Request Access button on the group page with a link to the content you want to share. Please include the following information:

Author: (preferably including contact information)
Author notes: use the Quote formatting to highlight
Platform: If appropriate
Version: If updates are available
Code: use the Code formatting to highlight

:?: What if the code is rather lengthy, is an add-in, includes a VBA form, etc? What if the “downloadable” is a SQL script, sample universe, or other “non code sample” item?
:idea: Same as above. Post the information using the attachment feature.

After review, you will be added to the group download_authors and you will be able to post here.

:?: How can I ask a question about a downloadable item?
:idea: Add a post on the topic of the item. The author will receive a notification.

:?: What level of support is offered for these items?
:idea: It is completely up to the author of the item.

Updated today to include the [download_authors] group.