BusinessObjects Board

Which BO-Repository table has the Security Information?

hi,

I have done report level security using Supervisor. Admin users can see only Admin related reports and cannot see any other department. Like this, I have implemented the secuirty for my reporting application.
I would like to know, if I am security, BO-reporsitory table will get updated. It holds the information for the Security. I have seen close to 60 tables related to Reposiroty. But I am unable to find out, where the information is stored? Which table has the information about security which I have done…?

hope I am clear on my requirement…
Pl help me…

Regards,

N.Selva

selvaips (BOB member since 2005-05-03)

Hi,

Have a look on this

Regards

Wow…
Thats really great… No words to explain.

selvaips (BOB member since 2005-05-03)

Hi,

Also if you have a OCS profile you can have a look to this pdf file which is more precise : BORepository61b.pdf

Regards

I have an OCS profile – but I can’t find this. I’ve tried going to Enterprise 6 Documentation, and searched in both E6.5 and E6.1 for this specific name, as well as for just Repository – and it doesn’t come up. Do you have suggestions for how best to find it?

Thanks! :wink:

Anita Craig :us: (BOB member since 2002-06-17)

Anita,

I have check under OCS web site. The doc is called ‘The Business Objects Repository Reference Guide’. (under Security and Administration)

Regards

Ah, thanks! I see that a search doesn’t find it :roll_eyes: – but if you log in, go to Enterprise 6 ==> Documentation ==> Security and Administration ==> then you can select 'The Business Objects Repository Reference Guide’!

Anita Craig :us: (BOB member since 2002-06-17)

Hi,

I find this doc better than the old .htm files to describe the repo !
I’ve just download the 6.5 version one. I will have a look upon it to see if they indicate the changes of that release.

Regards