BusinessObjects Board

Where do Report objects sit in the repository?

Hi All,

What are the tables that are created in the repository database when we create a new Document Domain?

I have a need to report the metadata of all the reports that I have in my BO system. To be more clear I have ā€˜Nā€™ number of Universes created out of which I am creating numerous reports. Now I want to document all of the objects in the reports i.e I want to know the objects of the universe that each report is using. Is there any table in the repository that stores this kind of data. As far as I know, BO repo has the OBJ_M_DOCUMENTS table that stores data about the reports created in BO.

Help neededā€¦

Regards,
Suryam

rajeevsuryam :india: (BOB member since 2005-03-04)

Hi,

Thereā€™s information on BOB about the repository and which tables store universe, document, and security data.

I did a SEARCH on ā€œrepository tablesā€ and came up with this post, which looks like a good place to start:

https://bobj-board.org/t/65863

Good luck,
Judy

JMulders :us: (BOB member since 2002-06-20)

Hi,

there is no table in the BO repository that would contain the list of all universe objects used in the BO reports.

You may want to use this VBA utility that records all objects that are used in a series of reports.

Marek Chladny :slovakia: (BOB member since 2003-11-27)