BusinessObjects Board

What is the latest dashboard Manager (Xcelsius)

We’re running BO XI3.1 version 12.3.0 build 601. What is the latest dashboard Manager (Xcelsius) we should be running?

kwhyte (BOB member since 2004-12-14)

[Moderator Note: Moving from User Groups to Xcelsius - MichaelWelter]
Dashboard Manager and Xcelsius are two different products. Dashboard Manager is built into InfoView, and has been renamed as Dashboard Builder.

Xcelsius is a standalone client tool. The version of Xcelsius that coincides with XI3.1 would be Xcelsius 2008.

MichaelWelter :vatican_city: (BOB member since 2002-08-08)

Sorry to jump in on this thread but it seems relevant.

There is a post somewhere in BOB that I stumble across from time to time that states all the version numbers etc for XI products.

I tried searchng for Business Objects Version and didn’t get very far as search strips out business and version, also looked for a sticky but couldn’t see it either.

Any idea ?

EDIT: Don’t worry I found it Business Objects versions via a link from another post after using Google

Although a search for BO XI Versions doesn’t work either so you really need to be lucky to find the thread.

Needless to say I also didn’t look for it in the XI Server Discussion forum either.

Can we have it linked to as a sticky from XI WebIntelligence and Semantic Layer / Universe Designer forums as well ?

Nniixx :australia: (BOB member since 2009-09-02)

Good idea. Done.

MichaelWelter :vatican_city: (BOB member since 2002-08-08)

Many thanks guys for your advice

kwhyte (BOB member since 2004-12-14)