BusinessObjects Board

Webi and Deski report list ?

Other than query service, Can i get any macro to get the Webi and Deski report list in XI 3.1 SP6?

anutosh123 (BOB member since 2016-06-23)

Have a look through this forum:

http://www.forumtopics.com/busobj/viewforum.php?f=25

There should be something there that helps.

Appreciate your quick response.

Honestly i have searched BOB download first but not able to find. If you aware of anything please share.

Thanks in advance

Hi Mark,

I have one query,

In retrieve report statistics macro we are getting 10000 webi reports. Why this constant value?There are lot many duplicate on instance basis. Is there any option we can get only report name with last execution of that.

The other link you have sent why there is no data count matching between 1st link and 2nd link.

Thanks in advance

Ask the questions in the appropriate BOB’s Downloads topics - I’m not familiar with the individual macros.

Usually query builder queries used in macros like this use ‘top 10000’ right after the Select keyword - this is to ensure that not too many records are extracted from the CMS database. Check it in your macro and change it or remove it. But be careful if your CMS database has lots of data otherwise the macro could run for a long time.

Marek Chladny :slovakia: (BOB member since 2003-11-27)

Thanks for your help again? Can we edit the macro? I noticed that don’t have any access to change. Don’t mind just asking.