BusinessObjects Board

Universe Information : BO 6.5

Please help me out with the below queries:

1. I want to identify the reports which use certain tables and columns. Is it possible to retrieve this information from BO Repository? (If so, then please provide the SQL query for that).
    Is there any other way to identify the reports which use certain tables and columns?

2. Is there any automated way to find out which report is using which universe? (may be through a SQL fired in BO repository)
    (Note: As per the BO Documentation, OBJ_X_DOCUMENTS This is the only table in the document domain. It stores the binary content of all
    documents sent to the repository (through the user actions Publish to corporate documents, Send to users or Send to Broadcast Agent). The document contents are stored as BLOBs (Binary Large Objects) stored in slices.)

3. I need to identify the universes which use certain tables and columns.
    I fired the following SQL in BO repository:

SELECT
UNV_UNIVERSE.UNI_FILENAME,
UNV_UNIVERSE.UNI_LONGNAME,
UNV_TABLE.TAB_NAME,
UNV_COLUMNS.COLUMN_NAME
FROM UNV_UNIVERSE, UNV_TABLE,UNV_COLUMNS
WHERE
UNV_UNIVERSE.UNIVERSE_ID = UNV_TABLE.UNIVERSE_ID
AND UNV_TABLE.TABLE_ID = UNV_COLUMNS.TABLE_ID

But as ‘UNV_COLUMNS’ table is empty, no data is returned. My question is is this table supposed to be empty in BO repository?
Is there any other way to find out this (identify the universes which use certain tables and columns)?

sandeepxyz (BOB member since 2009-03-06)

Search BOB downloads to find out the utilities that will help you out.

Jansi :india: (BOB member since 2008-05-12)

Same post, different author here:

If you’re working with this other person, please coordinate so the same question does not get asked more than once. If you’re not working with this person, then please search first as your question contains a large number of duplicate words found in the other topic.

Dave Rathbun :us: (BOB member since 2002-06-06)