BusinessObjects Board

Unhandled Exception

Hi,
When I try to access/retrive from corporate documents, particularly two reports are throwing following error.
Can you please suggest please.
Error.doc (28.0 KB)

Venkatdatla (BOB member since 2005-12-06)

Hi,

Could you post the error message you are getting. I lot of the users on the forum will not be able to open attachments due to security etc. so if you don’t post the error in your message you are missing out on a lot of people who may be able to help

irish_stan :ireland: (BOB member since 2003-05-13)

Hi,
Following the error I am getting for two reports.

An Unhandled Exception has occurred.
Please report this issue to your local Business Objects Technical support.

1 Processer Pentium Family 6 Model 8 Stepping 10 Windows NT workstation v4.0 build 1381 (Service Pack 6) Physical Total/Avail

Unhandled Exception
Code: c0000005
Desctiption: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION

Have you looked at this post

irish_stan :ireland: (BOB member since 2003-05-13)

Hi,
The Problem got resolved.
Thank you verymuch for your support.

Thanks

HI: I would like to know how you got resolved this issue. Somehow, I am not able to see the resolution

reinaldonunez :venezuela: (BOB member since 2004-10-01)

Hi

I am also encountering this problem …can i know how this problem was reslolved

Regards
Swapnil

swapnil_taz :india: (BOB member since 2006-04-06)

We had this when we copied a large number of objects and attempted to change the formula within them to point to different columns in the database. In our case we started with budget but needed to create a whole load of target objects parallel with the budget objects.

It occured when we attempted to change a derived formula (using the syntax @select) before changing the base formula which it was referencing.

i.e. we tried to change Gross Profit before changing/confirming the constituting parts.

sarahanders (BOB member since 2006-05-23)