BusinessObjects Board

Unhandled Exception Error!

I dont why i am getting this error. Is there any reason why and how to over come this.

KhoushikTTT :us: (BOB member since 2005-02-24)

There are a number of reasons you get this error. Have you tried a search? Also what are you (or users) doing at the time when they get the error?

irish_stan :ireland: (BOB member since 2003-05-13)

I copy tables and apply diferent filters on each table.
There will be equal number of hidden tables, to present the report based on user response.

So when i copy the table i get this error. I am doing the report in outline view mode, so that user can fold and unfold to view data. The footer will contain the sum Percentage average median.

Now its getting really messy,

I am not able to even open the report, and getting the following errors

How can i over come its, Its almost like 2 week work on this report till now, i dont want to lose and start again.

Did you look at this FAQ?

Nick Daniels :uk: (BOB member since 2002-08-15)

I did Nick.

Being a reporter nothing is possible for me to do. I had informed my supervisor and is being taken care of.
Came to know that, I dont have access to the department(Access drive) for whcih the report is created.

The first thing (as the owner of the servers) I would do is delete the local copy of whatever universe you are using. That fixes 90% of these errors, especially if a universe change has been made recently.

Hope this helps, raise hell! I know my users would (unless they read this, then obviously I mean someone else).

NotBrent

bdouglas :switzerland: (BOB member since 2002-08-29)