BusinessObjects Board

Unhandeld exception error

I noticed whilst copying variables, cell, etc… from one report into an other results in the error message above. Even copying objects within the universe (when using case statements)

anyone else ?

E10 :netherlands: (BOB member since 2003-04-16)

Start Here: FAQ: Reporter

Chris Pohl :us: (BOB member since 2002-06-18)

thnx but this concerns bo version 6.1 your "start here’ refers to 5.1.x

True, the FAQ was based on v5, but did you try any of the suggestions? This is with full client reports (not WEBI) correct? There is not much difference in full client between 5 and 6. I suggest you try the information previously referenced, before you dismiss it as not applicable.

Dwayne Hoffpauir :us: (BOB member since 2002-09-19)

I don’t know about that. I’m having some issues with simply saving a 5.x document in 6.1a without receiving the bug. Anyone got bug spray :wink:

Cindy Clayton :us: (BOB member since 2002-06-11)

Yikes! That doesn’t sound promising at all. I just meant that a lot of the debugging “stuff” is likely to still apply … plus more now it seems {sigh}

Dwayne Hoffpauir :us: (BOB member since 2002-09-19)

correct. I thinks it’s applicable especially for the copy and paste issue… even within the same version. I copied an object with a case statement, result unhandeld… however if i create the object an not copie the content it just works fine…

even in the businessobjects reporter the’wrongly’copied object in designer used in a query results in a unhandled…