BusinessObjects Board

Sending reports as e-mail attachments via BCA

Hi all,

Does anybody happen to have a VBA script that converts Bus Obj reports to PDF or HTML formats and sends them to users as e-mail attachments? I wrote a macro that is doing this but unfortunately it only works in full client and I need to be able to schedule it through BCA. Please help!!!

Thanks in advance,
Natalie

__________________________________________________ Terrorist Attacks on U.S. - How can you help? Donate cash, emergency relief information http://dailynews.yahoo.com/fc/US/Emergency_Information/

Listserv Archives (BOB member since 2002-06-25)

I sent this script to Natalie DIRECTLY.

Dave,
It will be worthwhile to keep this script in your website as this request comes so aften.

Regards,
Durgesh

In a message dated Fri, 21 Sep 2001 9:38:08 AM Eastern Daylight Time, Durgesh Das DDas@USANINC.COM writes:

Dave,
It will be worthwhile to keep this script in your website as this request comes so aften.

Yes, I agree. There are several items that folks have sent to me to post on our web site, and I thought I would pass along a quick update. I am no longer involved in maintaining the site, so posting items takes a bit longer. The new person responsible for the site has planned to overhaul the site - hopefully before the conference. So if you have sent items to be to be posted (and I am very appreciative, as I am sure all of the other list participants will be as well) please be patient. They are coming soon. Very soon. :slight_smile:

Oh, and just to make reassure everyone… all the current content as far as downloadable tech notes and so on will be moved to the new site. I have asked the new developer to ensure that the “important” page names remain the same, so if you have bookmarked bobjtech.htm, sitemap.htm, or sitemapdl.htm (some of our more popular pages) your bookmarks will continue to work on the new site.

Regards,
Dave Rathbun
Integra Solutions
www.islink.com

:?: Dave, I have visited the Integra site and was not able to locate the VBA Macro for email as referenced in on this forum. Is it still available? Are you aware of other sources?

Thanks.

Jeff.Annable (BOB member since 2002-12-09)

Hi, Jeff – and welcome to BoB! :mrgreen:

Actually, now that we’ve migrated from the old ListServe, there is a forum on this site for some code samples.

I think what you’re looking for has been loaded into the Code Samples forum. Look here - Send Mail via VBA.

Anita Craig :us: (BOB member since 2002-06-17)