BusinessObjects Board

SAP 4.2 SP9 and upgraded Data Quality transforms

We use a lot of Data Quality transforms, and due to the new USPS SHA-256 directories, we’re running a test box with BODS 4.2 SP9 (old version is 4.2 SP5).

But, I’m having issues with the data cleanse transforms that I built in our 4.2 SP5 box. Data Services instantly crashes when trying to use or edit any of my Data Cleanse transforms, or even any of the built-in ones.

I already have the DataQuality files in my install folder (%INSTALLDIR%\Data Services\Data Quality\datacleanse), but looking at my working version of DataCleanse in my older BODS install, I noticed this info message at the bottom: “Using cleansing package [PERSON_FIRM] in file [C:\ProgramData\SAP BusinessObjects\Data Services\DataQuality\datacleanse(IPS Hostname)\5466_VER.cp]”. That happens to be my LINK_DIR, which is in a different on my new box.

However, my %LINK_DIR% on my SP9 box lacks the 5466_VER.cp (or any .cp files). I’m guessing it’s version specific, since it says VER in it, and I couldn’t move over the one from my SP5 box.

When running a job with one of the Data Quality transforms in it (moved via an ATL file), I get the attached error, which may mean something to one of you guys.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Vernon
Error From SAP BODS 4.2 SP9.png

vernong1992 (BOB member since 2017-03-01)