BusinessObjects Board

SABE401 - Final BOCP Exam Help

Hi Guys,

Iam going for my final BOCP exam SABE401. I need your tips. I dont actually have the current training material. I have the training material for this subject from Crystal Enterprise 10. Its old but I dont think there is too many changes for the new exam?

But maybe I am wrong? But it seems all the syllabus topics are still in the CE10 training manual like server sizing, deployment etc. This subject seems more theoretical.

I am just hoping things like server thresholds have not changed? Is there a lot of R2 or new things in the exam?

The new training materials are very expensive so I am thinking I should just take my chances and just sit the exam.

What do you guys think?

Thx
Akshai

alodhia :australia: (BOB member since 2006-10-18)

I took the SA410R2 class but not the exam (yet). I can tell you that there is a lot of WebI- and DeskI-specific stuff that you’ll probably need to know for the test.

Joe

joepeters :us: (BOB member since 2002-08-29)

I am locking this topic. We have a “sticky” topic at the top of this General Discussion forum with ongoing discussion about Certification. Please continue any general discussion there.

Better yet – read that topic, and do a Search with keyword Certification, and you may get your answer from past discussions.

Anita Craig :us: (BOB member since 2002-06-17)