BusinessObjects Board

Request share study material for SABE201

HI All,
I am a certified SAP BI consultant. Got trained in BI-BO integration by SAP . I want to take certification on BO’s first level.

Request share the study material for the exam SABE201.

Many thanks in advance.

Durgaprasanti.

DurgaPrasanti (BOB member since 2010-03-26)

Welc :mrgreen: me to BOB!

I understand this material is copyrighted, so people cannot share it here…

Mak 1 :uk: (BOB member since 2005-01-06)

Thanks Mak.

are the study materials given only to the one who got trained in SABE201. Please let me know if I can buy the materials.

DurgaPrasanti (BOB member since 2010-03-26)

Yes you can buy them. But If you want to appear for certification, you don’t have to read those pdf files, as you should appear only if you have practiced enough. Also if you need some help in that, can you pass on your email id? I have samples, but I do not have certification guides. And for one I have and that is hard copy.

aniketp :uk: (BOB member since 2007-10-05)

sometimes you can find official training material posted on ebay. also these boards a great source knowledge granted you need BO environment to practice in.

Qawi (BOB member since 2007-06-18)

Hello,

How are you ??

So i passed the exam SABE201 i pased by 97% of question all is good just one.

So i don’t now how to share that’s with you ?

send me your personal email

Thank you

Zouwebi

zouwebi (BOB member since 2007-06-18)

What do you want to share? :roll_eyes:

Jansi :india: (BOB member since 2008-05-12)

Hi Zouwebi,

Can you please guide me as how to go ahead for SABE 201 certi…whats the latest version and how can i study/prepare for this certi…are these certi valid now also as now BO is part of SAP so i read this smwhere that SAP has rolled out some new certi…can u plz plz guide me about all these issues…
Can u plz give me ur gmail/talk id…

Thanks for ur time…

Regards,

Arun Yadav
aruncser@gmail.com

binnu23 :india: (BOB member since 2010-05-21)

Hi Arun,

You asked the same question here:

I provided the answer there.

Next time, please do not ask the same question in more topics so we don’t have fragmented discussions. Thanks for understanding.

Marek Chladny :slovakia: (BOB member since 2003-11-27)

Durgaprasanti,

So, if I understand correctly, you are only trained in Business Objects but not yet certified. Because if you were certified you wouldn’t need to re-take the tests! :crazy_face:

You are only certified if you pass all three exams. Until then you are a BI consultant trained in Business Objects.

Mitra

Mitra Moini (BOB member since 2002-09-01)