BusinessObjects Board

regarding certification

Hi to all,
I am going to take the BOCP exam Sabe 201
I know that there are 40questions, 80minute is the duration and passing grade is 65.
But I want to know how much marks each question carries, I mean grade for each question?
Regarding this I havent find any information in Business Objects or Pearson(test conducting firm) website, and also I searche this forum.
So please guide me those who took the exam or those who know about it.
Thanks in advance,
Sam

sam2056 (BOB member since 2006-10-05)

It seems they’re all equal.
Please, post your questions about certification to ‘BusinessObjects Certification Exams’. That’s an easiest way to get the fast answer.

AlexKey (BOB member since 2006-08-18)

Hi Alex,
It seems they’re all equal.
Can you please give me more idea, i mean where i want to post to get the answer, any weblinks?

Please, post your questions about certification to 'BusinessObjects Certification Exams'. That's an easiest way to get the fast answer.

you mean the business objects website?
I already asked this questions to business objects agent(customer service), then he told to ask pearson(test taking centre)agent, then i called pearson agent, then pearson agent told to ask business object agent, both are not giving the specific answer.
so anyone knows it, please post it.

Thanks

sam2056 (BOB member since 2006-10-05)

“They” should be all equal, anyway what does it really matter if you prepare properly?

Andreas :de: (BOB member since 2002-06-20)

No, he meant: Put in the thread that already exists about certification.

Don’t look for shortcuts. Study for the test. In the time you have spent reading and typing in this thread, you probably could have learned enough to have answered 2 or 3 more questions.

Steve Krandel :us: (BOB member since 2002-06-25)