BusinessObjects Board

Problem about integrating more reports in one

Hi everybody,

I hope somebody can help me… I had taken a look at the DesktopIntell FAQ and I couldn’t find what I was looking for… so I’m asking right now.
I have five different files .rep and I want to integrate them in only one file .rep… is it possible? How can I do that?
Please help me… I’m in a deep deep trouble

Thank U very much

I wish U Heaven
bye

Nicola

Np_1975 (BOB member since 2008-12-12)

Unfortunately you will have redesign one single report and add all the dataprovider queries used in those 5 .rep files
But to give you some relief, there is a utility in BOB downloads to copy dataproviders from one report to another, click here

haider :es: (BOB member since 2005-07-18)

Hi,
As said by Haider, you will have to redesign the report.
But if you just want to show the output in one single report & If you are using XI then, you can use the tiered dashboard concept to show them as 5 different reports in one tab of the tiered dashbord. But they will be needed to be refreshed separately even in the dashboard.

Omkar Paranjpe :us: (BOB member since 2006-02-13)

Hi ,

If you want to do this , then do the foloowing steps:

1. Export all the 4 report into excel
  2. Take the fifth report and insert 4 data providers taking this excels as source .

Hope it helps

Regards
Swapnil

swapnil_taz :india: (BOB member since 2006-04-06)

Hi Swapnil,
In your approach, if the data refreshes then it may cause the issue with the new records.

But if the data is going to remain the same then it will not cause any issue.

Omkar Paranjpe :us: (BOB member since 2006-02-13)

Hi everybody… eventually I had redesigned my report… a lot of work, but it was a success.
I want to thank everybody for answering my question. I like this forum I learn a lot.

N

Np_1975 (BOB member since 2008-12-12)

hi Haider

The provided link is really very usefull but am facing the below error when i click on Copy.

Error1 : Error 31 : Not implemented (if i click on OK then 2nd error)
Error2: Object Variable or with block variable not set ( End or Debug) .

Plesae help me.

BI.User (BOB member since 2007-05-22)

Hi all ,

one of the better way of doing that is is to save the template of all the report
then make a fresh report by making use of these template then it will not take more than 2-3 hors to integrate all the reports.

schoudhary (BOB member since 2007-09-21)

but if the data source of all the report are different then is it possible to integrate into one.

Thanks
Amardeep

biswalamar (BOB member since 2006-01-04)