BusinessObjects Board

page footers not showing up in Webi

Hi everyone!

My friend is attempting to publish a report to the web, and is having a weird problem. His page footers, which print fine from the client, are not showing up!

His report has two tables, side by side in the same section. Things I have tried include making sure the section doesn’t break across pages, as well as increase the bottom margin to some huge amount like 1.5 :slight_smile: That had no effect.

Thanks for any assistance!
Barrett

smooveb (BOB member since 2003-05-08)

How are you viewing the report in webi? If you are viewing using HTML, you won’t see the footers. But if you view using PDF or the enhanced document viewer, you should see the page exactly the same way it was displayed in full client.

Dave

Dave Rathbun :us: (BOB member since 2002-06-06)

Thanks! In what way do you designate the use of the various methods? Is there a default you can change? Or is this something the webi administrator sets up perhaps?

B

Sign on to Infoview and go to Options then View Documents to change the viewing format

Michele Pinti (BOB member since 2002-06-17)

Thanks guys! Just for everyone’s information, he’s supposedly solved his problem. He was using enhanced Viewer, and his default printer was for some reason set to use another page size besides letter. He changed this, and the enhanced viewer started acting correctly! Ddin’t know the client settings could have such an impact.

B

Check out this answer in the FAQ…and I moved this to the Webi forum…

Eileen King :us: (BOB member since 2002-07-10)