BusinessObjects Board

No Document Domain available error

Hi,

I am trying to publish a report to corporate documents and I get the No Document Domain available error.My ID is in a group with the publisher rights.One of my Colleague who is in the same group can publish the documents successfully. The connections to the domain and the Repository server are fine. I can’t think of why this is happening with ID and not with a nother ID in the same group. Can some help me answer this question.

Geetha

geetha77 (BOB member since 2006-06-18)

I am not sure about this…
Are you sure you are using a secure connection?

bo4me2know (BOB member since 2005-07-21)

I am not sure about this…
You are using a secure connection?

bo4me2know (BOB member since 2005-07-21)

The Connection is secure. I can create a testID in the group and I can successfully publish the documents with the test ID. I am unable to publish with my ID.

Hi Geetha,

Someone hasn’t disabled the access to the domain for you as a user individually have they?

irish_stan :ireland: (BOB member since 2003-05-13)

I looked at that in the supervisor and everything looks fine.The domain is eanbled for me.

I can do the other things like retrieving a document.

What is the error message number ?
If it is “BRM0053” then you don’t have enough rights to export the documents to the repository. Ask your superviosr to grant rights for you.

kool :nepal: (BOB member since 2005-04-15)

Check if your ID is present in another group as well, apart from the one having appropriate rights. Supervisor performs the intersection of the privileges granted to a user in different groups.

So if your ID is present in any other group that is restricting document publishing privileges, you will not have this right then. Remove your ID from other groups and put it in only one group having appropriate rights.

~ Santosh

stiwari :india: (BOB member since 2005-08-23)

See this entry from our Supervisor FAQ (from the Security and Administration ==> Supervisor sub-forum). This may help explain what stiwari is saying.

Anita Craig :us: (BOB member since 2002-06-17)