BusinessObjects Board

Need to find when user has created

Hi All,
i have one requirement . i need to find out how many users added for last 3 months in my environment .

How can i get that information?

If any one have query pls give me.

Thanks,
Praveen

praveen557 (BOB member since 2008-05-07)

This is mostly done by Audit Repository database. not sure either you have Audit DB/Licensing or not.

If you have Audit License you might have Activity universe which is Audit Universe which can grab details as you want

Nirav
nniravv@gmail.com

nniravv :india: (BOB member since 2007-08-16)

Hi,

We have audit univere. but those details are not available in that universe.

Thanks,
praveen

Praveen Wrote

No I guess its an Activity universe will only see if you have auditing enabled and then slightly modifying sample audit reports you will get the required.

Thanks,

Rana :india: (BOB member since 2008-07-08)

Hi rana,

I know that activity universe. But user creation details not availble in that universe. those details will captured in ci_systemobjects tables. but those tables not availble in activity universe. do you know about query builder?
from that we can get those details but i am unable to find for last 3 months users. when i fired query builder query it’s giving all users of cms.

Thanks,
praveen

Hi.
In activity universe, at least in 3.0, you can know who and when was created one user, if you build one query with object type=“user” action type =“object create” and as result object name, action time,user…etc, the result is what user,when, and who create users… i hope will be usefull.
Regards!

Jaimepe :es: (BOB member since 2006-12-10)

You can get this from Query Builder.

select si_name, si_creation_date from ci_systemobjs where si_name = ‘enter user name’

Use select * to see all of the information available on the user object.

jwhite9 :us: (BOB member since 2006-07-28)

Hi,

That is correct!
I entered this in de Query Builder and the creation date of the user seems to be right! :stuck_out_tongue:

TurningPointHolland :netherlands: (BOB member since 2006-09-06)

Take a look at this utility in BOB’s Downloads:

It’s definitely easier to use than the query builder.

ajunell :us: (BOB member since 2004-05-03)