BusinessObjects Board

need help on joins

hi all,

i have created a universe with lot of joins. now i want to copy all the joins into excel sheet. how can i copy all the joins in a single attempt?

Thanks & Regards,
Rakesh K

Rakesh_K :india: (BOB member since 2007-12-11)

Save it in PDF format which should allow you to convert it to Text, then open it in Excel.

haider :es: (BOB member since 2005-07-18)

Hi,
In the Bob Downlaods, there is one particular untility which documents the universe. you can use that to get all the joins in a single excel sheet.

Omkar Paranjpe :us: (BOB member since 2006-02-13)

hi Om,

can u plz tell me in detail…in wch document its mentioned…

thanks
Rakesh K

Hi,
Please go to this Universe Utility

Please refrain from using instant messenging abbreviations like u instead of You or plz instead of Please. This is an international community and using these abberviations is against the forum rules.

Did you try to search in the BOB downloads first?

whr r the forum rules…if u have prob in understanding…no need to reply…

Moderator note:
The rules & guidelines of this forum can be found here.

Please do not use Instant Message abbreviations on BOB. We want to keep BOB easy to understand for our International community. Thanks.

Andreas :de: (BOB member since 2002-06-20)

Hi,
Yaah, I may have problem in understanding, but whatever I had udnerstood from your original post is you want to copy all your new joins.
What I have given it will document the entire universe.
You said you want to copy the join,
this code will make tabs for objects and then for the joins. So after deleting the tabs for objects, condition, you will have all the joins in one excel sheet it self.
I hope atleast this time I have understood.

Please see the moderator has also mentioned about the rules.

The forum rules are linked in the very first email that you got when joining the board, and are quite clearly presented as a link in the header. They do, in fact, request that normal english (as opposed to “IM-speak”) be used on the board. It only takes a few extra keystrokes to compose a proper question or reply. Thanks.

Dave Rathbun :us: (BOB member since 2002-06-06)