BusinessObjects Board

Multiple users multiple tabs on the same machine in Infoview

Hi, I need to be able to use the same machine, the same browser, but use several different login details in multiple tab? Is this possible?

Currently, when I log into infoview as a user, then open another web browser or tab, navigate to infoview it is already logged in using the first id I used. I want to be able to run reports on the same mancihne using different logins simultaneously, can anyone help please?

Thanks,

Lina.

lina (BOB member since 2005-01-19)

No idea why you are opening multiple tabs for multiple users to run reports.
You can instead read the scheduling document on how to use profiles, targets & report bursting. Read on here

haider :es: (BOB member since 2005-07-18)

hi thanks for your reply. we are trying to emulate a period in our calender where useage will be high. there will be a large numbert of userws accessing the system at the same time, so we are trying to stress test the web app server. The scheduler will perform background jobs and hence not allow us to test the performace of the application. Any ideas?

There was one tool Load runner for doing stress test of BOE server.
Not knowing what version you are on and this tool still available, do a search on BOB with keywords “stress test”
Found one post here

haider :es: (BOB member since 2005-07-18)

Hi thanks for this, I am currently looking for a free automated tool…no luck yet, will let you know if i find one.

Thanks.