BusinessObjects Board

memory error after export a universe

Everytime I export an universe, I see this error on my workstation screen, what should I do ?

export is good but why this error

thank you !

Suma9898 (BOB member since 2006-08-30)

Please type the error message into the text box, rather than attaching a word document three times. The text box is used if someone in the future does a Search – attachments are not searched.

Plus, many members will not open attachments. Attachments should be reserved for non-text items, such as actual report documents.

Our “Rules and Guidelines” offer information on the proper use of attachments here. Since you have an attachment quota that is relatively small, I’d like to suggest that you then delete the three attachments from your first post in this topic. Click the “Edit” button on your post to fix it.

Actually, I went ahead and tried to delete the second and third attachments any way – since they’re just a distraction – and it seemed to delete them all when I deleted just one, perhaps because they had duplicate names. Sorry – but go ahead and post a follow-up with the error message in the body of the post.

Anita Craig :us: (BOB member since 2002-06-17)

Hi,

Error c0000005 is a unhandled exception error that can be caused by many different things.

Please do a search (keyword c0000005) as this problem was discussed many times here in BOB.

There is also this FAQ for the same.

Marek Chladny :slovakia: (BOB member since 2003-11-27)

thak and I will delete attached !

Suma9898 (BOB member since 2006-08-30)