BusinessObjects Board

Logo used reports

Is there a way I can list all the Deski reports in the repostiorty which are used a certain logo? BTW, the logo was inserted at the each report level (no relative network\UNC path for the logo all the reports). Appreciate your thoughts?

• Dora

dora (BOB member since 2008-04-09)

Hi,

Try using this utility and search for a string that contains the path to the logo:

Marek Chladny :slovakia: (BOB member since 2003-11-27)

Thank you Marek,

The utility is giving an “automation error”. I have BO XI3.1 SP5 installed on my computer. Also the logos are placed on the reports not used any paths. In that can this utility search for the logo pictue name or logo file extensions (.jpeg, .tif, etc.,)?

we have several 100s of Deski reports in the repository, what is the best pratice to place the logo on these reports. This is an opputunity for us to follow the best practices as our firm is acquired by someother firm and we need to change logo.

• Dora

dora (BOB member since 2008-04-09)

Hi,

If the logo path(s) are stored in a report formula(s) and/or variable(s) then the utility should be able to capture it, I think.

It’s been few years since I used the utility last time and I currently don’t have DeskI so can’t check it :nonod:

Marek Chladny :slovakia: (BOB member since 2003-11-27)