BusinessObjects Board

List scheduled reports

Basic stupid question: where (if anywhere) can I find a list of what webi reports are scheduled when and by whom?

Trying to do some auditing. I’ve done a couple of reports using the auditing universe - which gives me a list of reports running every day - but I can’t actually find those reports anywhere as the search facility is useless… So I thought I’d try from a different angle.

Debbie

Debbie :uk: (BOB member since 2005-03-01)

The Instance Manager isn’t giving you what you need?

joepeters :us: (BOB member since 2002-08-29)

Instance Manager! That’s the answer I was looking for … :smiley:

I did say it was a basic stupid question. I haven’t been near the CMC for many years. Took me a while to figure out the url to even get there.

Thanks

Debbie

Debbie :uk: (BOB member since 2005-03-01)

Ha - I was confused - I thought you must have been looking for something else but couldn’t find it there :slight_smile:

joepeters :us: (BOB member since 2002-08-29)

I’d like to know how to create a report in which I can found the number of scheduled report which the destination is done by mail and the other personn found it in Excel, pdf, TXT and not web intelligence.

Have you used Query Builder before? The interface is challenging as is finding good documentation. This blog post is the first in a series and is the best I have found…

I think this answer has a Query Builder query that is most of what you want…

You will soon develop a love/hate relationship with Query Builder. The CMS Query Builder utility from biclever will ease the pain in that it allows you to export Query Builder results to Excel or a .CSV file.

Noel