BusinessObjects Board

Learners Guides / Course Manuals

I wonder if someone might be able to help, I am trying to get my hands on the Learners Guide/Training Manuals for some Business Objects courses.

For the past 18 months or so I have been something of a one stop shop for BOb in my company, managing the server install, security model, universe creating, report creation and training to around 40 people, all entirely self taught.

My employer recently put me through ‘Administering Users and Content’ and ‘Universe Design’, which is great, but that’s my allocation of the training budget for this year so I am looking for a way I can carry on my development.

Knowing I learn better when there’s a goal I am hoping to work towards the BOCP - BOXI exam, towards the end of the year, and was wondering if anyone on this board had the below course manuals they would be interested in passing on/selling/lending?

BusinessObjects Enterprise XI R1/R2: Administering Servers – Windows
or
BusinessObjects Enterprise XI R2: Administering Servers – Windows

and

BusinessObjects Enterprise XI R1/R2: Designing and Deploying a Solution – Windows
or
BusinessObjects Enterprise XI R2: Designing and Deploying a Solution – Windows

I’ll end by saying if this is the wrong forum or an inappropriate post please let me know, I have looked in the terms of use and FAQ and cant see a prohibition on this type of post, so if I missed it I apologise.

Thanks in advance,

James.

dajamjar (BOB member since 2009-01-21)

I am afraid, you won’t get material from here if the stuff you are mentining is copyright.

Also this is a kind of certification post, which I think you should look into Certification post.

aniketp :uk: (BOB member since 2007-10-05)

Thanks for the reply.

I am not looking for anyone to breach copyright as i am looking for the actual book either to be sold, gifted or loaned. Unless i guess the copyright somehow prohibits a transfer of ownership, which i havent seen before but i suppose is possible.

As to my certification comment, this was more to explain why i was specifically seeking out those two texts, i dont seek any information on course content, exam questions etc at this time.

I have read through the certification post and theres lots of links to supplementary exam preperation materials or techniques but i didnt see any address to my specific question. Again if i have missed it please say and i’ll look again.

Cheers,

James.

dajamjar (BOB member since 2009-01-21)

SA210R2_Part1 And SA210R2_Part2
Administering Users and Content With the CMC

SA310R2_Part1 And SA310R2_Part2
Administering Servers - Window

SA410R2_Part1 And SA410R2_Part2
Designing And Deploying a Solutions for Windows

I have PDF files for these certifications and more you can get from ebay.com as I saw one hard copy from ebay.com. Now I don’t have idea how my friend managed to get from there, but for sure it’s specific to Certification as I saw the questions, purely based on the servers and administration part.

Hope this gives some idea to you.

aniketp :uk: (BOB member since 2007-10-05)