BusinessObjects Board

Is there a Business Objects XI trial version? No

Hi,

Could anyone please tell me where from I can download Business Objects XI trail version. Iam in need of it very much. Awaiting some help…

Thanks in advance

vanibo :us: (BOB member since 2004-11-06)

Hi,

If you are looking for an evaluation copy of any BO software then please read this sticky post in General Discussion forum.

Marek Chladny :slovakia: (BOB member since 2003-11-27)

Hi,

Thanks. But, I have gone through the below link before. But it doesn’t have any link to download BO XI trail version. And that’s why iam looking for any other help. Pls let me know if there is any other link available to download the same.

thanks and regards,

Hi

You can download it from the site…but you should have valid account to download.

https://businessobjects.subscribenet.com/control/bobj/login

Regards

Siva.M

looksmee :uk: (BOB member since 2006-02-08)

Yes, and that is because there is not anything like official evaluation copy of BO XI.

You could ask you BO vendor for such copy.

As you can read here: The only authorized place to download evaluation software is from the Business Objects web site. So please do not ask here in BOB for anything that is not authorized.

And of course, if you have a valid BO account then you can download BO software from the link that looksmee mentioned above.

Marek Chladny :slovakia: (BOB member since 2003-11-27)

Thanks a lot for the information.

regards,

I added more details to the sticky, as perhaps it was not clear enough. Simply put: if there isn’t a link to download a trial version on the page linked in the sticky, then you need to contact your sales representative and arrange for something. There is no download of the enterprise products unless you are licensed for those products.

Thanks for understanding.

Dave Rathbun :us: (BOB member since 2002-06-06)