BusinessObjects Board

INS00013. Error, when installing Lumira Server

Hello Experts,

I’m facing a problem while installing the Lumira Server 2.4 SP00 on BI Platform 4.3 SP2. Our Windows Server is “Windows Server 2022 Datacenter”.
I’ve tried all the resolution in the 2277046, 2238259 and 2147881 KBAs, but the error still exists.

Is anyone encounter the same issue? what did you do?

Thanks in advance,
Amir

Hi Amir,

Start with the easy stuff first. network connectivity.
Can you ping the target server?
Have you set the permissions up correctly?
Are the associated windows accounts in the right groups to carry out the above?

This thread explores more options: Cluster install unable to reach the remote CMS

Hi Mark,
Thanks for your consideration.

• Yes, both products are in the same server, and when I ping the hostname it turn me back the ipv4 address.
  • Yes, as far as I know the permissions setup correctly.
  • I’ve installed the product with Administrator user of windows server.

Also, I read the thread that you mention, but my problem doesn’t solve with changing the host file.

It’s worth mentioning that my BI Platform is 4.3 SP2 Patch 5. Is there anything wrong with this version and Lumira server version 2.4.0000.2? Or with windows server 2022?

Hi again Experts,

I’ve found a solution to my problem, and share it with you maybe someone encounter the same problem.
According to SAP Note ​2677842 (Cannot Connect to a Remote CMS when Installing or Updating to 4.2 SP06 BIPlatformServer) you must change the “dunit\product.lumirateamserveraddon-4.0-core-32\productsequences.xml” file in the installation folder from “[INSTALLDIR]sap_bobj/enterprise_xi40/java/lib/cmslogon.jar” to “[$du.dir]actions/cmslogon.jar”.

If your problem doesn’t resolve, try all the SAP Notes and KBAs that mentioned in the SAP KBA 2857244 (ERROR CODE INS00013). One of them may resolve your problem.

Best Regards,
Amir

1 Like