BusinessObjects Board

Infoview Error.

I am getting below error in the Infoview…

I changed the repository connection. Then I exported my universe to the new repository. Then I published a report and trying to view the report in the Infoview I got below error.

Automation exception BusinessObjects server process raised an automation exception. (Error: BOMGR 0060) IDispatch error #109 A connection required to refresh this document is unavailable. (DA0004): [] A connection required to refresh this document is unavailable. (DA0004): [] The following data providers have not been successfully refreshed: Query 1 with imatch. (DMA0007): [] (vssr0730)
(returned by function Refreshing Document) )

Can anyone help me
patra

patra_bt2004 (BOB member since 2004-03-01)

Since you changed your repository connection (read: moving repository), did you look at this important Supervisor FAQ?

Andreas :de: (BOB member since 2002-06-20)

I was getting this error on a client’s 61b setup. The problem appears to be caused by a corrupted version of the universe on the WEBI server. The resolution entry at BusObjs Tech Support website (Entry 10119) suggested that the universe was corrupt on the server. They suggest that you delete the universe from the NODE\Universes folder.

:idea: I found that I not only needed to delete the universe file from the NODE and I also had to restart IIS before the reports against that universe would work properly. :idea:

MikeMcErlain :us: (BOB member since 2002-06-08)