BusinessObjects Board

Hyperlink Issue

Hi All,

I need to link 2 reports in webi. But i need to change of the size of my child report. So basically i need to adjust the height and width of my child report so that onclicking the hyperlink on the parent report it should open a child report in smaller size.

="<a href=javascript:void(window.oepn(‘http:/businessobjects/enterprise115/desktoplaunch/opendoc/openDocument.jsp?&iDocID=awdsdasdasdasdsdrec&sIDType=CUID&NAII=Y&sType=wid&sRefresh=Y&sWindow=new&mode=full’,‘height=200,width=400,resizable=yes’).focus());&lsS"+URLEncode(“Enter Name:”)+"="+URLEncode([Name])+"&lsS"+URLEncode(“Enter Cd:”)+"="+URLEncode([Cd])+">"+“Trend”+""

Please find the code which i am using but it is not working . Any help on this appreciated.Thanks.

–SD

Sunil Doshi :india: (BOB member since 2005-05-17)

Why you are using javascript:void(window.oepn in your hyperlink syntax?

Arjun (BOB member since 2008-07-28)

Sorry it is javascript:window.open so that it opens in a new window. I am not good in JSP’s. I Just googled it and found this option window.open.

Which version you are using?
Download the various hyperlink syntaxes from BOB Download
If you struck anywhere come back.

Arjun (BOB member since 2008-07-28)

Hi Arjun,

Thanks for your reply. That document doesnt talks much about the resizing of the report. Especially in webi to webi i dont see any syntax for adjusting the height and width. I already referred to this some time back.