BusinessObjects Board

How to create Outlook Address list report

Hi All,

Hi All,

Actually I want create report like BusinessObjects UserloginID, User Display Name, User Email Address, User Company Detail list (i.e Out look Details).

So, Could you please anybody help me how to create this report.

We are using BO6.5

Advance Thanks.

sreenivas27 :india: (BOB member since 2007-01-03)

What exactly do you mean by “Outlook details?” Are you referring to information from the Exchange Global Address List (GAL) or similar?

Dwayne Hoffpauir :us: (BOB member since 2002-09-19)

yes,

I am referring to information from the Exchange Global Address List (GAL)

I uploaded a utility here … Get user information from Exchange global address list (GAL) … that I use for this purpose. Not fancy or particularly fast, but it works.

Thanks for Quick Reply,

Actually Users Login NTid (i.e alias name) and this same for businessobject access id so, my requirement is based on businessobject Userid(NTid) to link with GAL(Global Address List) alias then i want generate reports for full details for user name Details.

Many Thanks for Quick reply

This utility … BOXI UserList & Group Extraction should give you the BusObj part, and the previously referenced utility will give you the GAL part. Linking them together would be up to you.

Many Many Thanks.

Yes, Its working :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

but I have one more question Is it possible to update User Display Name, and Email Address in User Objects properties (supervisor).

Advance Thanks.

HI,

above case i am not getting email address from GAL

Could you tell me code in that case

Advance Thanks.