BusinessObjects Board

how to add 'all' in lov

HI everyone,

i know this is a small andsilly question but i am not able to get this one can u please help me out i mean the procedure to create 'all' in lov's in designer

i searched in board but i can see the problems with creation of ‘all’ in different types but not ‘all’

Thanks in advance

anilreddy (BOB member since 2005-08-01)

Hi There,

What about that:
Create a filter in the universe and adapt the following:

( @Select(XXXX\yyyy) IN @Prompt(‘ALL or up to 50 from the list?’,‘A’,‘XXXX\yyyy’,multi,free, persistent, ‘ALL’) AND ‘ALL’ <> @Select(XXXX\yyyy) )

Then put the filter in the Prompts in the query

Intelligentsia :australia: (BOB member since 2005-06-07)

READ THE FAQ
Regards,

Gerard

highandstoned :netherlands: (BOB member since 2005-08-01)

Did you check this entry in the Designer FAQ?

If so what is the exact problem you are facing?

Andreas :de: (BOB member since 2002-06-20)

Be nice. :yesnod:
We really want to keep the board friendly.

Steve Krandel :us: (BOB member since 2002-06-25)

Steve,

This question has been asked hundreds of times… and it has been made as FAQ in this board…

We definitely want to keep the board friendly. But the new members of the board do not follow the rules and guidelines of the board, they won’t even bother to read FAQ’s in individual forums.

Also advise our new members to read the FAQ’s… first, and search the forum…before posting !!

BO_Chief :us: (BOB member since 2004-06-06)

We don’t object to the suggestion of reading the FAQ – we heartily endorse it, and often say so to new members. :wink:

However, huge font with all upper-case is a form of shouting, and we’re asking our members to be polite to each other. Thanks. :smiley:

Anita Craig :us: (BOB member since 2002-06-17)

I’m always nice…in fact I believe I’m even a nice guy… :lol:

But I remembered that he/she has been asked to read the FAQ in earlier posts…I even threw in a nice color…and why is there an option for large fonts if you’re not allowed to use it ? Then what am I allowed to use it for… :? :lol:

And thanks for the support BO_Chief!

Regards and have fun,

Gerard

highandstoned :netherlands: (BOB member since 2005-08-01)