BusinessObjects Board

How many query can be handled by Webi?

How many query can be handled by Webi?

wasiva (BOB member since 2008-04-03)

Seems to be an interview question :smiley:

vigi_guna :australia: (BOB member since 2008-07-09)

You might want to do a search and you’ll find your answer, it has been asked before.

plessiusa :netherlands: (BOB member since 2004-03-22)

Michael Welter in one of his presentations mentioned that 100 is the maximum number of data providers that can be included.

Jansi :india: (BOB member since 2008-05-12)

I have worked with 43 data providers and it was working fine.
Jansi, can you give URL or source of Michael Walter’s presentation…, thanks in advance. :slight_smile:

aniketp :uk: (BOB member since 2007-10-05)

You should be a GBN member to access it from here.

Thanks Jansi for your prompt response.
I tried to register in it and finally I got the message that you will receive an email but it’s more than 15 mins. and I didn’t receive any email.
Should I do registration again or first they will authenticate and then send email, could you please tell me this… :slight_smile:

Sorry. I forgot what happened exactly…

Hmm I think it can be around 75 or something but why a person can ever need to put so many queries? I mean if your database design and report design is good you can hardly face such situation. As you all know subquery, combined query everything is there so even we should try to reduce allowable or expected number of queries. It will surely improve the performance of the report.

Prashant Purohit :india: (BOB member since 2009-02-18)

Yes, it was an Interview Question. Can you provide me the answer?

If It’s an interview question, I must say that there is no such limit defined by BO… might Interviewer just tried to test your knowledge…!! Also there is a separate Sticky thread: BusinessObjects Interview Questions, you can continue in any of the given links in this thread.

Awesome, this is what I expected! Thanks Anikpet.

It’s Aniketp. Just kidding… :slight_smile: :slight_smile: